PDA

View Full Version : Lockie is a Roo

Swannette
20th February 2008, 12:51 PM
Our newly selected NSW/ACT under 18 Rams player has just been signed by the Kangaroos on a scholarship.Pryor sets sail for Arden Street (http://www.kangaroos.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=4912&newsId=55421)

goswannie14
20th February 2008, 02:47 PM
The 183cm, 92kg onballer, who models his game on Sydney hard nut Jude Bolton, says he'll never forget the moment he received the call from Stibbard telling him the Roos were interested in signing him. If that's his aim, the Roos can have him.

Jeffers1984
20th February 2008, 05:30 PM
If that's his aim, the Roos can have him.

lol..i was just about to say the same thing. Kudos.

satchmopugdog
20th February 2008, 05:35 PM
So proud of him. His grandfather and my father were in the same Lodge in Launceston. I feel as though I know him which I don't. His attitude came across as being teriffic in that article. Shame it's the Roos

Lucky Knickers
20th February 2008, 07:00 PM
It's great to see these NSW/ACT kids get a shot at AFL big time. Hope he does well.
FWIW, Pryor could do an awful lot worse than model himself on Jude in terms of his passion and commitment to his footy and how he conducts himself on and off the field. He mightn't be the most stylish of players but he's sure been useful at the Swans.

swansrock4eva
20th February 2008, 10:13 PM
Having worked with him in the past, I'm so excited to see his dedication has paid off. He really is a hard-at-it, gusty footballer and hopefully the Roos will give him a good chance like they have James Wilsen :)