PDA

View Full Version : BBBH - Check out what's cooking on the eagles forum

Danzar
15th April 2008, 02:49 PM
EFH has one thread that's pretty nuts.

Here's a link to one of the more interesting pages - "Grievous" seems to think the Hall's actions should cost us the 4 points as well.

Barry Hall: Get @@@@@@ (http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11944&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=165)

Some think that Hall's actions are worse than that pissy little worm Cousins.

Doctor J.
15th April 2008, 03:32 PM
EFH has one thread that's pretty nuts.

Here's a link to one of the more interesting pages - "Grievous" seems to think the Hall's actions should cost us the 4 points as well.

Barry Hall: Get @@@@@@ (http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11944&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=165)

Some think that Hall's actions are worse than that pissy little worm Cousins.

Checked it out yesterday, and was going to add my 2c worth, but in the end ...meh can't be bothered. They aren't worth the effort.

ash3
15th April 2008, 03:40 PM
Not going to bother reading it, its only going to piss me off.

Thunder Shaker
15th April 2008, 03:42 PM
Swans fans who read the Eagles' forums evidently do so with the same curiosity that kids have when they turn over rocks to see what creepy crawlies crawl out from underneath.

Wazza
15th April 2008, 05:40 PM
Swans fans who read the Eagles' forums evidently do so with the same curiosity that kids have when they turn over rocks to see what creepy crawlies crawl out from underneath.

Haha Classic

goswannie14
15th April 2008, 05:43 PM
Same here, last time I read EFH was when Judd said he was leaving, it was the best laugh I had had....since sitting next to Big Al in Canberra when we beat Melbourne.

connolly
15th April 2008, 05:45 PM

Or that morbid desire to look at road kill

TheGrimReaper
15th April 2008, 06:42 PM
Eagles = hypocrites.

They are the last group of supporters that can claim the high moral ground on sensitive issues.

It took them awhile to clean up their own @@@@, which was forced by the AFL, and not from their own doing. :mad:

bloodboy
15th April 2008, 07:12 PM
Hahaha...yeah, just had a quick look at their boards. VERY RICH asking for the 4 points considering...Well, actually, they can have the 4 points if we can have the 2006 Cup...!

cruiser
15th April 2008, 07:29 PM
they can have the 4 points if we can have the 2006 Cup...!
Fair enough I say.

Danzar
15th April 2008, 08:23 PM
Spot on!

EDIT: Usually all I see are slime trails and I think to myself "where did they all go"?

573v30
15th April 2008, 09:25 PM
Eagles = hypocrites.

They are the last group of supporters that can claim the high moral ground on sensitive issues.

It took them awhile to clean up their own @@@@, which was forced by the AFL, and not from their own doing. :mad:

Exactly.

Hopefully the next time one of their players gets done with an assault charge off the field (most likely Kerr), they'll have second thoughts trying to defend their actions.

Hypocritical wankers... :mad:

Thunder Shaker
15th April 2008, 09:27 PM
Or that morbid desire to look at road kill
yes, morbid curiosity ;)

sWAns63
15th April 2008, 10:27 PM
yeah they seem to begetting over it..................never........... and what about the parents anyone would think it was the under 12's

W84
15th April 2008, 11:40 PM

It looks like there's a lot of kids turning rocks in here.

It's a year-long obsession with you guys. Check the AFL board for evidence on that. I find it funny.

573v30
15th April 2008, 11:46 PM
It looks like there's a lot of kids turning rocks in here.

It's a year-long obsession with you guys. Check the AFL board for evidence on that. I find it funny.

Somebody let the budgie out of the cage.

Welcome back W84! :D

Bas
16th April 2008, 12:27 AM
As I was leaving the game on Sat night, there was a moronic eagles supporter, doing the bird with both hands and yelling out some drunken obscene gibberish.

I felt like yelling out "hey ****. the scoreboard"" , but why lower yourself to that.

I nearly had a punch up with a dockers supporter in 2006 PF when he started baiting me in line. It wasn't till I offered to show him the outside of the stadium when he shut up. Mind you docker dill and myself were mid 40's. You just have to shake your head in disbelief sometimes.

AnnieH
16th April 2008, 12:36 AM
Budgie criminal supporters are a pack of sooky la-la's.

Just ask Staker's mother.

Please. I can't wait till one of them get into trouble AGAIN ... I'm gunna be all over them like a bad rash.

anniswan
16th April 2008, 12:44 AM
I can't bring myself to look at it.

ScottH
16th April 2008, 07:09 AM
I can't bring myself to look at it.

I did. lot's of tears and anger. Almost as many as when Judd gave them the arse.

big bear
16th April 2008, 08:50 PM

Exactly. Who cares what those tosspots think,if in fact they have the ability to think. Had a lot of fun with some loser Eagles fans on Saturday night. @@@@ the lot of them.

swantastic
16th April 2008, 10:10 PM
Had a lot of fun with some loser Eagles fans on Saturday night. @@@@ the lot of them.Me too it was funny on my way out of the ground.:D

BTW Big Bear great avatar.

Nolie
17th April 2008, 03:02 AM
Exactly.

Hopefully the next time one of their players gets done with an assault charge off the field (most likely Kerr), they'll have second thoughts trying to defend their actions.

Hypocritical wankers... :mad:

On the talkback sports radio over here (Barich and Langdon) the "fans" have been ringing and frothing out their mouths. Wanting Barry hanged. I thought it was soooooo hypocritical - every time they talk about Beau Waters his name is always preceded with epithets of "tough " or "hard-nut" or something similar - "tough Beau Waters" etc. This is largely due however to an extremely cowardly act on his part where he slammed into Robert Copeland as he (Copeland) was lying on the ground. I'll bet there was no talk about "an attack that could have resulted in death" or "lets get a comment from Copeland's mum" .
Hypocritical warlocks, rowlocks and other words that rhyme with bollocks!!!

ScottH
17th April 2008, 07:25 AM
On the talkback sports radio over here (Barich and Langdon) the "fans" have been ringing and frothing out their mouths. Wanting Barry hanged. I thought it was soooooo hypocritical - every time they talk about Beau Waters his name is always preceded with epithets of "tough " or "hard-nut" or something similar - "tough Beau Waters" etc. This is largely due however to an extremely cowardly act on his part where he slammed into Robert Copeland as he (Copeland) was lying on the ground. I'll bet there was no talk about "an attack that could have resulted in death" or "lets get a comment from Copeland's mum" .
Hypocritical warlocks, rowlocks and other words that rhyme with bollocks!!!

Unfortunately Nolie, most supporters are hypocritical.

Wardy
17th April 2008, 08:37 AM
Same here, last time I read EFH was when Judd said he was leaving, it was the best laugh I had had....since sitting next to Big Al in Canberra when we beat Melbourne.
Al sat in front of Ange & I at the 06 Grandfinal - very entertaining indeed (although I thought he as was going to burst a foofy valve at one stage!);)

AnnieH
17th April 2008, 11:24 AM
Did anyone see on the news last night in Sydney, Morris Dill-lemma say that Blind Barry should be charged by the police?

Is he for real?

The media outlet (I think it was Ch7) went to the police and asked them what they thought - the police said they had no immediate plans to charge Blind Barry (nor would they) - and Staker has no immediate plans to lay any charges.

This has totally gotten out of hand. It's only a broken wrist!!

Jewels
17th April 2008, 12:57 PM
Did anyone see on the news last night in Sydney, Morris Dill-lemma say that Blind Barry should be charged by the police?

Is he for real?

The media outlet (I think it was Ch7) went to the police and asked them what they thought - the police said they had no immediate plans to charge Blind Barry (nor would they) - and Staker has no immediate plans to lay any charges.

This has totally gotten out of hand. It's only a broken wrist!!

I saw that - what a joke. I bet my life if we happen to make the GF, he'll be wandering around in a Swans guernsey spouting what a fan he is!

Wardy
17th April 2008, 12:58 PM
I saw that - what a joke. I bet my life if we happen to make the GF, he'll be wandering around in a Swans guernsey spouting what a fan he is!

yeah and Baz kicks a bag of goals - he will be singing how great he is!!!

Triple B
17th April 2008, 01:05 PM

Are u serious??

I missed that, but I cannot believe his advisors would have endorsed him to say that.

What a prat.

And I'm with you Annie, if I see him trying to gain political mileage by jumping on the coattails of any future Swan success, he'll get an absolute @@@@ing gobful from me.

That has made me seriously pissed :mad: :mad: :mad:

mcs
17th April 2008, 01:10 PM
that was absolutely pathetic from one fo the most incompetent politicians ever. I can't believe he said that, as others have said we know what colours he will be wearing if we get anywhere near the business end of the season. Really pissed me off as well!

AnnieH
17th April 2008, 01:57 PM
As part of the same segment, Chris Murphy (celebrity lawyer who lost all his money in the Opeus fiasco), was drumming up business for himself ready to represent anyone who wanted to lay charges against Blind Barry.

Seriously, it's gotten beyond a joke.

connolly
17th April 2008, 04:59 PM

Is he for real?

He should be charged for gross incompetence. Of course someone who worked for Graeme Richardson would know all about dishing out back handers

TheGrimReaper
17th April 2008, 05:36 PM
As part of the same segment, Chris Murphy (celebrity lawyer who lost all his money in the Opeus fiasco), was drumming up business for himself ready to represent anyone who wanted to lay charges against Blind Barry.

Seriously, it's gotten beyond a joke.

All politicians should be charged for impersonating a human being!

Surely, you would have seen worst hits than this in Rugby League/Union?

connolly
17th April 2008, 06:00 PM
Surely, you would have seen worst hits than this in Rugby League/Union?

Peter Baldwin playing on the left wing of the Leichardt Branch of the ALP comes to mind

TheGrimReaper
17th April 2008, 06:01 PM
Peter Baldwin playing on the left wing of the Leichardt Branch of the ALP comes to mind

I see!

Big Al
17th April 2008, 09:40 PM

Al sat in front of Ange & I at the 06 Grandfinal - very entertaining indeed (although I thought he as was going to burst a foofy valve at one stage!);)

The word your looking for Wardy is idiot. ;)

Yep GS, funniest day at the footy ever. That Melbourne supporter is still in therapy.

Triple B
17th April 2008, 09:44 PM
That Melbourne supporter is still in therapy.

I think they're all heading there at the minute. :p

Big Al
17th April 2008, 09:50 PM
I think they're all heading there at the minute. :p

:D How very true. The Freo supporters won't be far behind them. At least Melbourne have an excuse.