PDA

View Full Version : The Great Debate- Will he stay or will he go?

Missy
23rd April 2008, 10:25 PM
I know this gets talked about EVERY year, but I heard on MMM sports news this morning that Tadhg isn't 100% sure that he is going back to Listowel at the end of the 2009 season. This was a massive surprise as I have a very good source that has told me for the last 18 months that he was DEFINATELY going home then. Apparently he's back with the missus and its common knowledge that she doesn't want to settle in Ireland.

So will he stay or will he go?

swantastic
23rd April 2008, 11:06 PM
Its called the power of the p###y.He's staying alright.

BSA5
24th April 2008, 12:49 AM
In a sense I'd feel sorry for him if the only reason he stayed was because his gf didn't want to go to Ireland. And I wouldn't be able to help but think he might not be putting in 100% each game, if he truly wanted to be back in Ireland. I hope he stays in Sydney, but I hope it's because HE wants to. Not because he has a pushy girlfriend.

swantastic
24th April 2008, 05:53 AM
In a sense I'd feel sorry for him if the only reason he stayed was because his gf didn't want to go to Ireland. And I wouldn't be able to help but think he might not be putting in 100% each game, if he truly wanted to be back in Ireland. I hope he stays in Sydney, but I hope it's because HE wants to. Not because he has a pushy girlfriend.What girlfriend/wife isnt?

They all want a brad pitt look-a-like with the same body,who makes plenty of moola,is a snag and does what their told.:rolleyes:

Women are kidding them selves,they believe to much @@@@ in their magazines and romantic novels.:confused:

Zlatorog
24th April 2008, 08:14 AM
swantastic, your comments might just open a can of worms...:eek:

Wardy
24th April 2008, 09:04 AM
They all want a brad pitt look-a-like with the same body,who makes plenty of moola,is a snag and does what their told.:rolleyes:

Women are kidding them selves,they believe to much @@@@ in their magazines and romantic novels.:confused:

So not getting any at the moment then Swantastic?;) - at last your wife has seen the light!!!:D

goswannie14
24th April 2008, 11:16 AM
So not getting any at the moment then Swantastic?;) - at last your wife has seen the light!!!:D
Maybe she has been reading his posts on here.:eek:

ugg
24th April 2008, 11:19 AM
Hopefully the incentive of playing in a premiership with Skull Murphy is great enough to entice him to stay a few more years.

DST
24th April 2008, 12:04 PM
Hopefully the incentive of playing in a premiership with Skull Murphy is great enough to entice him to stay a few more years.

You get the impression having another Irishman in Sydney has maybe changed Kennelly's mind.

Would love to see him stay another couple of years but it's his choice and he should be given a hero's send off if he decides to head home post 2009.

DST
:D

reigning premier
24th April 2008, 01:04 PM
FFS.....

New forum rule.

No more threads on Tiger staying or going until HE makes an official statement.

@@@@@ting me no end...

Wardy
24th April 2008, 01:10 PM
FFS.....

New forum rule.

@@@@@ting me no end...

So you aren't getting any either - explains the mood swings! You and Swantastic should get together!!!:D

undy
28th April 2008, 09:49 AM
FFS.....

New forum rule.

@@@@@ting me no end...

What about if he says he doesn't know yet - like he does here: http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News/Other-sports/2008/04/24/GAA-Kennellys-Kingdom-pans-are-long-term-/?facets/sport-space/great-britain-locale/

givekidsakick
28th April 2008, 10:18 AM
the furry magnet wins again