PDA

View Full Version : Where's Saddington?

Bas
4th July 2008, 05:00 PM
As he is not injured or playing in firsts, I think that this year will be the end of his AFL career.

For someone who was touted as a future Swans Captain, it's really ended pear shape for him.

At least he had a shot at it and 160 games for the Swans.

I wonder what happened?

ugg
4th July 2008, 05:07 PM
He was an emergency for the last Carlton game. I think he's playing pretty well in the VFL. Just can't crack a spot atm.

goswannie14
4th July 2008, 07:49 PM
As he is not injured or playing in firsts, I think that this year will be the end of his AFL career.

For someone who was touted as a future Swans Captain, it's really ended pear shape for him.

At least he had a shot at it and 160 games for the Swans.

I wonder what happened?Who touted him as a future swans captain? I have only ever heard that on here.

GoSouth33
8th July 2008, 03:35 PM
Kicked one goal and described as one of the better players on the ground in their loss to Port Melbourne two weeks ago. Last week the Bullants had an close win against the Tassie Devils and Saddo kicked 2.3. Again shown as one of the better players on the ground. Must be hard to break into the Blues ones at the moment but I don't think he'd be far away. I wonder if the Blues would be mischievous enough to wheel him out against us at the Phone Dome on 20 July.

tara
8th July 2008, 04:32 PM
Kicked one goal and described as one of the better players on the ground in their loss to Port Melbourne two weeks ago. Last week the Bullants had an close win against the Tassie Devils and Saddo kicked 2.3. Again shown as one of the better players on the ground. Must be hard to break into the Blues ones at the moment but I don't think he'd be far away. I wonder if the Blues would be mischievous enough to wheel him out against us at the Phone Dome on 20 July.

Tassie are one of the weaker sides so dont read too much into it.

Very unlikely to play seniors again unless its a farewell sort of thing.

Blackwell cant crack it for a game yet even with 39 posessions on the weekend with 20 of those contested.

Walker, Hartlett, Jackson, Edwards all ahead of him those to return from injury in Bower, Bannister, Houlihan are also well ahead of him. If he returns to senior football in anything other than a brief cameo it'll be a miracle.

CJK
8th July 2008, 06:55 PM
SaddingtonLOL