PDA

View Full Version : Optimistic, isn't he?

Cheer Squad
24th August 2008, 05:46 PM
He probably doesn't read RWO... :rolleyes:

Official Website of the Australian Football League > NEWS ARTICLE > Beware the Swans in September: Kirk (http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=66187)

573v30
24th August 2008, 05:48 PM
The Swans might make it into the Semis... if they don't play Collingwood in an elimination final.

Jeffers1984
24th August 2008, 05:57 PM
What a story it would be if we won the premiership from the dumps we are in atm.

ep2006
24th August 2008, 05:59 PM
If you guys manage to make a Semi final against the Dogs I'd give you every chance to win.

ScottH
24th August 2008, 05:59 PM

Official Website of the Australian Football League > NEWS ARTICLE > Beware the Swans in September: Kirk (http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=66187)

That's an old article from '05, silly. :p

ScottH
24th August 2008, 06:00 PM
If you guys manage to make a Semi final against the Dogs I'd give you every chance to win.

Means we'd have to win week one first against either Crows in Adelaide, or Pies in Melb. And the Dogs game would be in Melb.

But I like your thinking.

Wazza
24th August 2008, 06:05 PM
Means we'd have to win week one first against either Crows in Adelaide, or Pies in Melb. And the Dogs game would be in Melb.

But I like your thinking.

Who cares who we play - win we play someone better again, lose we werent good enough and its time to get ready for next season.

Doesnt make any difference who we play.

:eek:

ScottH
24th August 2008, 06:14 PM
Who cares who we play - win we play someone better again, lose we werent good enough and its time to get ready for next season.

Doesnt make any difference who we play.

:eek:

You're right, but my point was we need to beat either of the 2 teams we've struggled to beat for sometime now, before we can have a crack at the dogs.

connolly
24th August 2008, 10:30 PM

He is a personal friend of God on earth. Ignore him at your peril!

Cheer Squad
24th August 2008, 11:05 PM
He is a personal friend of God on earth. Ignore him at your peril!

Ignore who...God on earth, or Kirk?

connolly
24th August 2008, 11:11 PM
Ignore who...God on earth, or Kirk?

Kirky. Don't know who God on Earth has tipped for the flag this year.

barry
24th August 2008, 11:18 PM
Swans have talked themselves up before the dogs, dockers, cats, and pies game.

News flash Brett. Save your talking for the field.

The only positive out of this, is that we have 1 non-event game coming up this week to try out things.

573v30
24th August 2008, 11:42 PM
Kirky. Don't know who God on Earth has tipped for the flag this year.

Ablett wouldn't tip against the Cats.