PDA

View Full Version : Kieren Jack

ugg
7th September 2008, 01:28 PM
Every player seems to be getting his own thread, so here's for one Kizza. 3 goals is a fantastic effort - all from great running forward, but also shut down Wells when moved onto him.

Also, I loved the sight of Garry Jack holding the 3 fingers up on the big screen. :D

GoSouth33
7th September 2008, 01:39 PM
Leaguie or not how couldn't you be excited by the ball movement out on the ground....

573v30
7th September 2008, 01:54 PM
One of his best, if not his best performance for the year so far.

NMWBloods
7th September 2008, 01:58 PM
I'd say that his best game so far. Wells was looking particularly dangerous early and did nothing later plus Jack was able to provide good offensive efforts for us. Great game.

hammo
7th September 2008, 02:02 PM
It was a great game by Kieren. At what a great sign that some of our most inexperienced players are getting amongst the goals Jack this week, Moore has done it all year and also Vesz last week.

Loved Garry's comment that Kerien has never kicked 3 goals in any game before in his life, hence his excitement!

annew
7th September 2008, 02:29 PM
And what a great advertisement to all those rugby players who want to switch to AFL. A son of a great rugby player and by extension a player brought up on rugby that can actually play AFL. Go Kieren - excellent game and exciting to watch.

swansrule100
7th September 2008, 04:31 PM
im actually sick of hearing and seeing his dad after last night

great game by jack though, best ever for us IMHO.

australian_made
7th September 2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah its not like Jack Snr is going to get the Father of the Year award... that that title has already gone to someone else at our footy club! :D

ScottH
7th September 2008, 06:02 PM
Not sure if I'd agree it was his best, I mean he played pretty well early on in the year, but he certainly got the results on the board when it counted.

BSA5
7th September 2008, 09:05 PM
Great game, good to see some of the youngsters step up in finals.

KIZZA!!!!!

woo
7th September 2008, 10:47 PM
I have to say I dont get sick of seeing Gary Jack..not even slightly. I never went for the tigers (went for parra in his era) but man it almost brings a tear to my eye that such a great league player has produced potiencially (is there a question about it now?) a great player for the swans...

lets hope for the likes of Sterlo etc to have sons we can bring to our game..

ScottH
8th September 2008, 07:19 AM
I have to say I dont get sick of seeing Gary Jack..not even slightly. I never went for the tigers (went for parra in his era) but man it almost brings a tear to my eye that such a great league player has produced potiencially (is there a question about it now?) a great player for the swans...

lets hope for the likes of Sterlo etc to have sons we can bring to our game..

Need someone like Mortimer or Morris, the dashers to produce an speedster son for us.

Triple B
8th September 2008, 10:24 AM
Need someone like Mortimer or Morris, the dashers to produce an speedster son for us.

Chris Mortimer's son Ned played as a top-up for the Swans reserves at ANZ late in the year, so it could happen.

The AFL would be loving Garry Jack getting his melon on as much as possible. It is positively gold publicity for our game and a real dig at RL all in the same package and it costs them nothing.

They'd also like the little interviews and tidbits of father and son together. Most mothers would prefer their little Johnny's noses to be more like Kizza'z then squashed across their face like his old mans.

ugg
4th November 2008, 06:00 PM
Ned's gone back to RL.

http://dailyadvertiser.yourguide.com.au/news/local/sport/general/ned-mortimer-is-back-in-the-fold/1351292.aspx

woo
4th November 2008, 10:12 PM
umm..horro or a piccy