PDA

View Full Version : One HD replay

barry
5th April 2009, 10:08 PM
Anybody know when One HD are replaying the swans hawks game ?

Triple B
5th April 2009, 10:11 PM
Anybody know when One HD are replaying the swans hawks game ?

12:30am Tuesday morning

and

4pm Wednesday afternoon

Damien
5th April 2009, 10:18 PM
They replayed it today, and it's on again 12.30am Tues Morning, 4pm Wed.

thejones,s
5th April 2009, 10:22 PM
so i guess i need a set top box then eh??

Damien
5th April 2009, 10:31 PM
so i guess i need a set top box then eh??

Go for the whole new TV I reckon!!!

ONE HD is brilliant, C10 have done extremely well with it.

ALSO - having HD gives you 9HD which means you can watch Footy Confidential on Monday Nights, the AFL Footy Show live on Thursday Nights and also Game Day on Channel 7HD on Sunday Mornings.

Pre HD, I never turned over from Foxtel, but the new HD Channels have been great so far and will only get better.

barry
5th April 2009, 10:32 PM
Thanks guys, but how do you find this stuff out ?

Damien
5th April 2009, 10:35 PM

TV Guide | Channel Ten - Watch Full Episodes and Video (http://ten.com.au/tvguide_search.html)

Triple B
5th April 2009, 10:39 PM

I use this site for all stations, FTA, HD and Fox

http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/index.cfm

barry
5th April 2009, 10:45 PM
Im just watching one now, and they are running that digital tv awareness ad by the government.

Good use of tax payers money...telling people about digital tv on a digital tv only channel.
:rolleyes:

thejones,s
5th April 2009, 10:46 PM
sounds great..will buy one tomorrow..

Bas
5th April 2009, 10:48 PM
Tele TV guide said it was on Tues 8am as well.

However Sun Herald doesn't list it then.

I note AFL Footy show is not on Nine HD this wednesday according to the tv guides.

Also One Week at a Time on Monday nights at 7:30 am. It's On the Couch without the Couch.

Damien
5th April 2009, 10:55 PM
I note AFL Footy show is not on Nine HD this wednesday according to the tv guides.

Looks like they are replaying instead on Thursday night on 9HD. Not sure why they just aren't showing it live Wed Night but better than nothing I guess.

EMJ
6th April 2009, 12:31 AM
Hi Jones's see you in June coming down for the Hawks game at MCG.

Looking forward to the weekend in Melbourne. Six of us coming down.

Been busy with banner making. All done.

Great game last night enjoyed it and replay early this morning.

better go work tomorrow

blinddog
6th April 2009, 12:57 AM
ONE HD is brilliant, C10 have done extremely well with it. Regarding sports yes, regarding their normal programming no

having HD gives you 9HD which means you can watch Footy Confidential on Monday Nights, the AFL Footy Show live on Thursday Nights and also Game Day on Channel 7HD on Sunday Mornings.

Only if you live in a Sydney and Melbourne, fans that live in the country miss out

goswannie14
6th April 2009, 08:51 AM
Regarding sports yes, regarding their normal programming noGiven that 1HD is a sports channel, that is not surprising.

Only if you live in a Sydney and Melbourne, fans that live in the country miss outYeah, we live less than an hour out of Melbourne and Southern Cross are now advertising that 1HD will be coming soon.

Primmy
6th April 2009, 03:18 PM
You might like to log onto
Welcome To eBroadcast - Australia's Premier Internet Publisher (http://www.ebroadcast.com.au)
They give you all the programme times for all free to air stuff, including say logging onto to AFL FTA and they will bring up all programmes on all channels for the week. Mind you they did say we could watch the Syd/Hawkes game at 8am this morning....but most everything else appears accurate.

Its a pretty good tv programme site actually. Very flexible, locality wise. Better than the others.

thejones,s
7th April 2009, 10:02 PM
got my box up and working but sadly there not replaying the game again

reigning premier
8th April 2009, 03:49 PM
Pre HD, I never turned over from Foxtel, but the new HD Channels have been great so far and will only get better.

Tried this and it doesn't work. Was sitting at home watching the Sunday arvo game and had it on both FTA and Foxtel but the FTA was HD. Ended up sacrificing the HD for a coverage that was commercial free.... :o

Damien
8th April 2009, 05:11 PM
Tried this and it doesn't work. Was sitting at home watching the Sunday arvo game and had it on both FTA and Foxtel but the FTA was HD. Ended up sacrificing the HD for a coverage that was commercial free.... :o

haha yeah Foxtel is much much much better for Footy being commercial free!

j s
8th April 2009, 06:50 PM
The replays of our game have been an abridged 2 hour version

Primmy
9th April 2009, 11:32 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but the advertised times of the Sydney Hawkes game on 1HD in Sydney bare no relation to anything. Its a complete mess. I have not seen one replay, and I have tried to three times now, and each time the advertised time has nothing to do with reality. Someone is playing games here. Or it is being run by total incompetents.

Jeffers1984
9th April 2009, 11:55 AM
The replays of our game have been an abridged 2 hour version

Yeah that freaken annoys me! Call me pedantic but i want the 2 and a half hour replay so i can watch the WHOLE match. I know it skips a few behinds etc. but i wouldn't mind seeing build up plays to get those scoring shots. I missed Meredith's awesome pass to Bevan etc. little things like that.

Yeah it's petty....sue me.

Q...
9th April 2009, 01:55 PM
Im just watching one now, and they are running that digital tv awareness ad by the government.

Good use of tax payers money...telling people about digital tv on a digital tv only channel.
:rolleyes:
Barry, 'One' is also broadcast on channel 12 in standard definition.

laughingnome
9th April 2009, 02:09 PM
Barry, 'One' is also broadcast on channel 12 in standard definition.

Still digital though. What's you're point?

j s
9th April 2009, 03:06 PM
I have software that searches the Electronic Program Guide for keywords (lilke "AFL") or series names (like "Before The Game") then creates the necessary timers in the Topfield and Beyonwiz PVRs. Then I just look at the timer list to see what will be on (or the file list to see what was on).

JUDO
9th April 2009, 03:39 PM
I have software that searches the Electronic Program Guide for keywords (lilke "AFL") or series names (like "Before The Game") then creates the necessary timers in the Topfield and Beyonwiz PVRs. Then I just look at the timer list to see what will be on (or the file list to see what was on).

By a Tivo box. Do a wishlist for Sydney Swans and it will record any free to air content that has any thing to do with the SS you never need to enter any times it works of the CH7 electronic program guide

thejones,s
10th April 2009, 11:09 AM
anyone one apart frm Fox telecasting the brissie game? here in melb.

goswannie14
10th April 2009, 11:18 AM
No.

goswannie14
11th April 2009, 09:45 AM
I got a bit excited last night when Southern Cross (10) was advertising the game would be televised live tonight. THen I realised it was a public holiday and they were using the 10 Sydney feed, ads and all.:rolleyes:

ItsAllGoodes
11th April 2009, 02:28 PM
I just had the same situation

I was watching One HD and they advertised the Sydney vs Brisbane game as being on tonight at 7.30. I figure they are using the Sydney programs and ads as well...until tonight when they will show repeats of Golf and 20/20 Indian cricket from South Africa!!!!

However when i checked the TV guide - ebroadcast.com.au - they also had One HD showing the golf/cricket tonight into Sydney

So if youre home tonight and have digital...it may be worth just checking whats on One!! just in case!!!!

Beaussie
11th April 2009, 05:55 PM
Looks like we get Before the Game at 6:30pm followed by the game at 7:30pm on One Digital and One HD in Sydney tonight.

Ten in Sydney is only showing the game at 7:30pm

TV Guide - Australia's TV Guide - Yahoo!7 (http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/index.html?hour=16&min=53&date=11&mon=04&year=2009&next=1239440400)