PDA

View Full Version : Who's a pretty boy then

i'm-uninformed2
29th July 2009, 02:41 PM
Who said LRT isn't a star of the game - a real contender when it comes to the big awards.

YouTube - top ten ugliest AFL players (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAV3BIr0DEk&feature=related)

CureTheSane
29th July 2009, 03:23 PM
I though they were kind to LRT.

Primmy
29th July 2009, 04:32 PM
LRT is gorgeous!! What's wrong with this silly thingy!!!! Some of the others were not that bad either. Strong healthy men with less than pretty looks. Who cares!!!

AnnieH
29th July 2009, 04:37 PM
It took forever to get to #1, and you can't argue with their choice!!

Ranga.

Bloody Hell
29th July 2009, 05:21 PM
It took forever to get to #1, and you can't argue with their choice!!

Ranga.
And to be fair, that was a pretty good photo of him...have seen much worse.

10Totti10
29th July 2009, 05:27 PM
Geelong's Cameron Ling is a red-hot dish | Herald Sun (http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25850211-19742,00.html)

IRONIC

The Big Cat
29th July 2009, 06:14 PM
Damien Peverill is all ten.

ScottH
29th July 2009, 07:25 PM
Glad I wasted 1:48 on that rubbish.

Triple B
29th July 2009, 07:40 PM
At the risk of being accused of being a bit, ahem, sus......not that there's anything wrong with that.

They gave an honourable mention to Robert Campbell. :confused: :confused:

I'd have thought he would be actually considered quite handsome.

Am I missing something?

ShockOfHair
29th July 2009, 07:59 PM
Geelong's Cameron Ling is a red-hot dish | Herald Sun (http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25850211-19742,00.html)

IRONIC

Yeah, well done all those fans who voted for Ling. I like how the Hun reported the result as though we should take it seriously.

I had a quick look through the other footy fan survey results. A bit disappointing -- the only ones that stood out were (from memory):

Toughest player - J Brown 16%. Kirk was 4th or so with 7%
Why don't you go to the footy -- no.1 reason was priice
Best coach - -Bomber T in a canter, with Lyons second and Roos about 4th or 5th.

T-bag
29th July 2009, 10:16 PM
Am I missing something?
Yeah, a woman! :)

giant
29th July 2009, 11:22 PM
Tuff to argue on LRT - but they've cheated poor old Pev - he was born to win this poll hands down.

Triple B
29th July 2009, 11:42 PM
Yeah, a woman! :)

I doubt it. :p

Friday is my 10th wedding anniversary (yes, to a woman) and that was after 14 years married to wife #1.

Friday is also my birthday.

So what am I doing? I'm going skiing at Perisher with a work colleague.

I told her not to worry, I'll be back to the lodgings in time for an anniversary dinner. :p :p

So as you can see, another woman is the last thing I need. :o

Wardy
30th July 2009, 08:59 AM
god love Lingy - at least he said "yeah well we all know this is a bit of a pisstake eh?" the man doesnt take himself too seriously which is refreshing.

If we are talking really sexy - Mark McVeigh (those eyes!!!) and Jono Brown (well he is the complete package) and he would have looked fantastic in Red and white! as for Kirk being on the list - hmm the less said about that the better.

Bob Neil
1st August 2009, 12:06 AM
Glad I wasted 1:48 on that rubbish.

2:22 for me and it was my second time. Missed out that much from the Duran Duran special on ABC 2. Bugger.

Primmy
1st August 2009, 10:06 AM
god love Lingy - at least he said "yeah well we all know this is a bit of a pisstake eh?" the man doesnt take himself too seriously which is refreshing.

If we are talking really sexy - Mark McVeigh (those eyes!!!) and Jono Brown (well he is the complete package) and he would have looked fantastic in Red and white! as for Kirk being on the list - hmm the less said about that the better.

Whoa!!! Have you never been bathed in the sunshine of his smile! :D Gorgeous.

ScottH
1st August 2009, 04:57 PM
2:22 for me and it was my second time. Missed out that much from the Duran Duran special on ABC 2. Bugger.

I didn't make it to the end.

Nolie
2nd August 2009, 10:34 PM
Damien Peverill is all ten.

A couple of years ago some dopey journalist wrote of Brett Kirk as "Damian Peverill lookalike". I wrote him (the journalist) a scathing letter.