PDA

View Full Version : Mooney once again gets away with punching someone in the jaw...

Dave
28th September 2009, 11:08 PM
Do I not understand the rules or something, cause I swore Mooney intentionally clocked Gilbert(?) in the Jaw in the GF. Not unlike the contact he made with ROK in the Homebush match (for which he was found not to have a case to answer).

Official MRP line is "The impact was below that required to constitute a reportable offence".

I don't think Baz's last hit was any worse.

So when does it cross the line into being reportable?

Bloody disgrace. I hope he squares up with Baz next year at some place on the ground against the dogs and Baz shows him how it's really done...:D

DeadlyAkkuret
28th September 2009, 11:10 PM
Pathetic by the MRP, Hall was a thug sometimes but also treated very unfairly in comparison to many other players.

Oh, and Mooney is filth!

laughingnome
28th September 2009, 11:39 PM
Bloody disgrace. I hope he squares up with Baz next year at some place on the ground against the dogs and Baz shows him how it's really done...:D

If Mooney has any brains (and it's debatable) he'd be as far away from Hall as he could get. Unfortunately any clocking done by Hall wouldn't be remembered by Mooney, he'd just have a period of 7 days were he won't remember a thing.

AnnieH
29th September 2009, 10:40 AM
Mooney's a tool of the highest order.

johnno
29th September 2009, 01:27 PM
I have thought this for a very long time now. Mooney gets away with a lot on the footy field, whereas Barry didnt. Absolutely gave me the @@@@s.