PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream!

anniswan
16th September 2003, 05:59 PM
It was quite weird, but it was a dream about the day after the PF, I woke up and couldn't remember the score, I couldn't even remeber if we had won or not. I then went back out to Stadium Australia to see the scoreboard and it read Swans 98 to Lions 89. I hope it is some way true, just wanted to share it so that if it happens to be close to the mark I don't sound like a loony when I retell the story.

4 days to go and counting

AS

desredandwhite
16th September 2003, 06:02 PM
Eesh! If it's that close, I'll need serious sedation before even being able to walk out of there!

Bron
16th September 2003, 06:07 PM
Works for me! You can say "I told you so" and I will happily agree!

pillowtalk
16th September 2003, 06:22 PM
I had a dream as well, only it was the Grand Final and we were playing Port. I remember that everyone had made an extra effort to don red and white, even the camera men had dyed their hair red!!

Unfortunately I don't think the score was in our favour...

Shows just how much we are all thinking about it, no-one can work, some are dreaming... It's all a bit much sometimes :)

coco
16th September 2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by pillowtalk
even the camera men had dyed their hair red!!

I Love it!!

AussieAnge
17th September 2003, 03:37 PM
I had a dream too that we (the swans) were in the GF and playing Port, the game was being played in Manchester and the Swans were wearing red shirts.

My friend (who is a rugby league girl) had a dream that the swans were in the GF and scored 118, she doesn't know the result as the alarm clock went off before she could see the other score.

Bring it on!

sharp9
17th September 2003, 03:43 PM
You're not going to believe this...but I had a dream on Sunday night that inside a copy of the Age was a huge foldout poster of .......Anniswan (I'm not making this up) and I was sitting reading the paper at breakfast thinking how great it was that supporters were getting the recognition they deserved. And then I thought (in my dream) that it was nice to know what Anniswan looked like (seeing as I don't) and really good that the Swans were playing in the Grand Final. Anniswan was waving BLUE as well as red and white pom pommy flag things (in the picture) and now that I'm awake I can't see her face anymore.

You can understand that I wasn't going to share this with you...but considering the nature and personage of the thread I decided to be brave.

:eek:

Doctor J.
17th September 2003, 04:30 PM
Dreamin about Anniswan!!!!!!

Not sure if thats a good thing:D :D :D :D

Just joking Ann.

Schlaaap......Ducks... Doesn't see the right hand.....whaaaaaackk

I guess I deserved that, Sorry Ann, but it was like a half voley just outside off stump. Screaming to be hit for four.

Reggi
17th September 2003, 08:55 PM
Close finals - aaarrrggghh.

Why can't we smack someone around so it is all over halfway through the third

Nico
17th September 2003, 09:18 PM
I know a good psychiatrist if any of you are interested.

anniswan
17th September 2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Doctor J.
Dreamin about Anniswan!!!!!!

Not sure if thats a good thing:D :D :D :D

Just joking Ann.

Schlaaap......Ducks... Doesn't see the right hand.....whaaaaaackk

I guess I deserved that, Sorry Ann, but it was like a half voley just outside off stump. Screaming to be hit for four.

But Dr J, can't you understand that people dream about me all the time.

NOW for the BIFFO

gloveski
17th September 2003, 11:13 PM
My Boss told me before the start of the finals that he had a dream that it was a sydney vs Coll'wood grand final and that Sydney would win by 9 points. I remeber telling him that I didn't think it would happend as I expected Sydney and Collingwood to play out the Prelim ..................fingers crossed that his dream was right how sweet would it be beating Eddies mob. think of the consequences would the collywobbles resurface for the pies if they lost two in a row

Bron
17th September 2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by sharp9
You're not going to believe this...but I had a dream on Sunday night that inside a copy of the Age was a huge foldout poster of .......Anniswan (I'm not making this up) and I was sitting reading the paper at breakfast thinking how great it was that supporters were getting the recognition they deserved. And then I thought (in my dream) that it was nice to know what Anniswan looked like (seeing as I don't) and really good that the Swans were playing in the Grand Final. Anniswan was waving BLUE as well as red and white pom pommy flag things (in the picture) and now that I'm awake I can't see her face anymore.

You can understand that I wasn't going to share this with you...but considering the nature and personage of the thread I decided to be brave.

:eek:

Good stuff, well done on taking the plunge

Bron
17th September 2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by gloveski
My Boss told me before the start of the finals that he had a dream that it was a sydney vs Coll'wood grand final and that Sydney would win by 9 points. I remeber telling him that I didn't think it would happend as I expected Sydney and Collingwood to play out the Prelim ..................fingers crossed that his dream was right how sweet would it be beating Eddies mob. think of the consequences would the collywobbles resurface for the pies if they lost two in a row

Fits with Anne's vision. Belief and visions!! We gotta win!

anniswan
18th September 2003, 12:50 AM
Off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's now, I wonder if I may dream of a centrefold of Dr J, somehow I don't think so, maybe I may reciprocate Sharps dream, will tell all in the morning.

OMG this week is sickening :D :D

Ajn
19th September 2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by desredandwhite
Eesh! If it's that close, I'll need serious sedation before even being able to walk out of there!
Yep you can hook me up too in that case, the second half against Port was bad enough.