PDA

View Full Version : Swans' Christmas email

Doctor
21st December 2009, 09:13 AM
Thanks to the club for the email and the Christmas Crackers. It got my blood pumping to see some of the season highlights and the sometimes amusing comments from the players about what they'll be doing for Christmas. The coaching staff section was hilarious but I think it's fair to say that Paul Roos isn't going to have a future in acting after he finishes coaching!

I also noted that Jesse White has had some post-season ink done on his left shoulder. Not my cup of tea but he's not trying to appeal to me I guess!

royboy42
21st December 2009, 11:01 AM
I thought the email was great..media has improved 1000% in the last couple of months. I do have a small whinge though..is it possible to film stuff like the players' comments and Playfair's interviews in a better sound area..the echoes are awful..is it done in the gym or a huge hall?

swansrob
21st December 2009, 11:43 AM
What is this email everyone except me got?

goswannie14
21st December 2009, 12:49 PM
I didn't get it either.

Captain
21st December 2009, 12:55 PM
Can't say I have seen an email. Where is the love?

Wardy
21st December 2009, 01:15 PM
I got it last week and agree, excellent presentation of it all but I couldnt understand some of it due to the sound. There were some seriously appalling attempts at Moveember Mo's on show as well:D . Agree re Jesse's tatts - I'm not a fan of them at all - but he's young and and there is no stopping them. it was a nice idea.

swansrob
21st December 2009, 01:24 PM
I think this email needs to be forwarded around to those who haven't received it. It's Christmas guys, don't be grinches!

liz
21st December 2009, 01:33 PM
Merry Christmas from the Sydney Swans (http://www.clubsonline.com.au/clubconsolepopups/dsp_email_viewer.cfm?EmailTemplateID=6995&OrgID=1752)

Kirkari
21st December 2009, 02:34 PM
It's hard to hear but I THINK Jake Orreal's Christmas wish is for a sense of humour for Roosy, in which case, he is one brave boy!

Wardy
21st December 2009, 02:38 PM
It's hard to hear but I THINK Jake Orreal's Christmas wish is for a sense of humour for Roosy, in which case, he is one brave boy!

yeah I was keen to know who needed the present of a sense of humour! the sound is pretty bad, but the sentiment is nice.

magic.merkin
21st December 2009, 02:58 PM
Merry Christmas from the Sydney Swans (http://www.clubsonline.com.au/clubconsolepopups/dsp_email_viewer.cfm?EmailTemplateID=6995&OrgID=1752)

thanks Liz

liz
21st December 2009, 03:18 PM

I thought he said "Kristo" - which I took to be Kristen Thornton.

Doctor
22nd December 2009, 02:21 PM
Not sure who got the email and who didn't. Cos I got it I assumed it went to all members. Agreed on the sound issues for the player interviews.

AnnieH
22nd December 2009, 02:23 PM
I got the email and I also got a birthday card for my nephew (junior family member).

Noice.

swansrob
22nd December 2009, 04:54 PM
I got the email his afternoon...

kangle4
22nd December 2009, 04:54 PM
I got the email his afternoon...

same here