PDA

View Full Version : men 4 all seasons...

swanrage
17th September 2003, 07:55 PM
Instead of having the same theme of guys getting oiled, how about a fantasy theme like bondage or some punkish sort of theme...

Troy G
19th September 2003, 09:22 PM
Flatmate and I were discussing this very topic as we looked through my just bought calender. How about the best looking guy in each club (taken by membership and website vote) then over time then there will be changes as the new club "spunk" takes over from the guy who's now lost it!

jude_boltons_babe
24th September 2003, 06:58 PM
but i wish it had a picture of jude but i like the steven armstrong and clint bizzell photo its great

swanrage
14th October 2003, 03:14 PM
that's who they're missing!!!!! JUDE!!!!! one who doesn't sound like a bull**** artist!!!
ryan houlihan looked better in his his previous photo (when he had bleached blonde hair ;) mmmm)

Jude4eva
30th October 2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by adam_goodes_babe
but i wish it had a picture of jude but i like the steven armstrong and clint bizzell photo its great

i have an excellent photo of Jude they could of used i refuse to buy the calender this year due to no Swans representation.. stupid calander ppl. dont know good looking players if they were standing rite in front of them

BAM_BAM
30th October 2003, 09:45 PM
there are some good photos on the afl shirtless (??) web site of the boys. In particular of my Pebbles!!!:D

I did this with Maxfoactor (my sister) a couple of years ago....

WARNING: PROBABLY FOR THE GIRLS ONLY -

We picked players and suggested how we'd like to see them in a calander.

For example, Brad Seymour, very well tanned and just showered holding a towel carefully placed standing looking away from the camera.

Ryan O'keefe shirtless with a pair of cotten PJ's (long) with his arms above his head holding the door jam ......

who else girls and in what pose???

JF_Bay22_SCG
13th November 2003, 10:14 PM
When there is a calender with the guy from the Colorbond steel ad in it, let me know, OK.

JF;)

PS:- All these pretty himbos in the AFL do nothing for me, just quietly.