PDA

View Full Version : big recruit for the bra

chaz
27th January 2010, 04:09 PM
big news is that craig "GREKO" barnes is heading down to play with the saints can anyone confirm this???

Pekay
27th January 2010, 04:17 PM
Damn you Croc.

Junkyard Dog
27th January 2010, 05:14 PM
Speaking of recruits, the Magpies new boy from the West had an interesting suspension in 2005 that resulted in a fairly lengthy holiday :eek:

Rafters
27th January 2010, 06:25 PM
Speaking of recruits, the Magpies new boy from the West had an interesting suspension in 2005 that resulted in a fairly lengthy holiday :eek:

Yes quite interesting indeed - I am sure though alot of Sydney AFL players would be guilty as well if similar testing occurred over here & shouldn't really be calling the kettle black - he did well to be runner up in B & F by playing only 5 games that season as well.

Junkyard Dog
27th January 2010, 06:29 PM
100% Rafters, I would think it would be a pretty big problem in any league in Australia. I was not trying to cause a stir just thought it was very interesting. Hopefully he might be able to add a bit of speed to the Magpies forward line;)

Pekay
28th January 2010, 08:53 AM
I'm sure he'll have plenty of gas for the midfield.....
But Rafters is right, I'm surprised more players don't turn up on a saturday with a glow stick in hand and a stamp on their wrist.

Shotties
28th January 2010, 10:33 AM
You think he's all he's cracked up to be?

Hur hur hur hur...

Frank the Tank
29th January 2010, 12:55 PM
big news is that craig "GREKO" barnes is heading down to play with the saints can anyone confirm this???

Are they aware how much tape Barnsey uses...?:rolleyes:

Pekay
29th January 2010, 02:21 PM
He was out at Bensons last night with another former Jet. We'll see where he ends up come round 1 I guess.