PDA

View Full Version : Clash Strip

swansrob
1st February 2010, 02:09 PM
We all saw these in the ISC online brochure, are they ever going to be available to purchase?

Dalai Lama
2nd February 2010, 01:45 PM
Can you get them with a KFC family meal bucket deal?

4th February 2010, 01:00 PM
We all saw these in the ISC online brochure, are they ever going to be available to purchase?

That's what I wanna know. I'm digging the strip. Now gimme it!

jaba
4th February 2010, 08:45 PM
They should be available in March. I have seen most places selling the swans Guernsey's for around $110, but found somewhere cheaper than the norm.

Australian Rules (AFL) - AFL Supporter Wear - Sydney Swans - Mick Simmons Sport (http://www.micksimmons.com.au/categories/Australian-Rules-%28AFL%29/AFL-Supporter-Wear/Sydney-Swans/)

I did like last years Puma one better though.

magic.merkin
5th February 2010, 08:00 AM
+1

Dalai Lama
5th February 2010, 08:45 AM
The Clash were an English rock band that formed in 1976 as part of the original wave of British punk rock. Along with punk, they experimented with reggae, ska, dub, funk, rap and rockabilly.

As far as we know the Clash did not strip during performances?

Bas
5th February 2010, 09:29 AM
The Clash were an English rock band that formed in 1976 as part of the original wave of British punk rock. Along with punk, they experimented with reggae, ska, dub, funk, rap and rockabilly.

Although they did get the most out of wearing the same pair of undies.

Dalai Lama
5th February 2010, 09:44 AM
Although they did get the most out of wearing the same pair of undies.

did they wear smalls?

9th February 2010, 12:34 PM

And they were @@@@e.

swansrule100
11th February 2010, 01:13 PM
got my clash/nab guernsey today looks awesome

swansrob
11th February 2010, 01:58 PM
Where from?

swansrule100
12th February 2010, 12:43 PM
Where from?

shop in town ordered it from isc for me

goswannie14
12th February 2010, 03:06 PM
They should be available in March. I have seen most places selling the swans Guernsey's for around $110, but found somewhere cheaper than the norm.

Australian Rules (AFL) - AFL Supporter Wear - Sydney Swans - Mick Simmons Sport (http://www.micksimmons.com.au/categories/Australian-Rules-%28AFL%29/AFL-Supporter-Wear/Sydney-Swans/)

I did like last years Puma one better though.I could only see the training strip on there, not the "clash" strip.

jaba
12th February 2010, 10:17 PM
I could only see the training strip on there, not the "clash" strip.

I rang. I have been told it will be available late next week depending on ISC shipping time. I hope so. Would like to see it in person.

swansrob
19th February 2010, 11:25 AM
I rang. I have been told it will be available late next week depending on ISC shipping time. I hope so. Would like to see it in person.

Just got an email saying it will be available at the online store within the next few days.

magic.merkin
20th February 2010, 05:30 PM
$98

Swanshop (https://www.clubsonline.com.au/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=Display_Product&ProductID=12942&orgid=1752)

Reggi
1st March 2010, 07:52 PM
This is a great jumper very similar to the original SM one. I love it is just about my fav iI really really liked it saturday night at Etihad

satchmopugdog
2nd March 2010, 04:41 PM
I loved it too

Matty10
2nd March 2010, 08:28 PM
I was very impressed with the alternate jumper as well (would even be quite happy if it got a promotion to be used as our standard guernsey)

big bear
4th March 2010, 07:42 PM
I was very impressed with the alternate jumper as well (would even be quite happy if it got a promotion to be used as our standard guernsey)

I agree .Looks great. Should wear it at all away games.

BigD
11th March 2010, 09:06 PM
Been looking everywhere. Just bought one online. Hopefully I get it in time to wear far round one.