PDA

View Full Version : Kieran Jack

COBHC
10th February 2010, 07:31 PM
Did anybody get the Pre-Season AFL Record? It's got a terrific article on Kieran Jack in there. Not sure if there's a copy of it online, but did anybody else see that article?

reigning premier
11th February 2010, 09:03 AM
I love Kieran Jack. One of my favourite Swans. A bit of a dark horse for future Captaincy honours too.

But you can just see this kid being the AFL's whore in Western Sydney over the next few years. Hope it isn't to his football and personal detriment.

Primmy
11th February 2010, 01:08 PM
I love Kieran Jack. One of my favourite Swans. A bit of a dark horse for future Captaincy honours too.

But you can just see this kid being the AFL's whore in Western Sydney over the next few years. Hope it isn't to his football and personal detriment.

You MUST be kidding!!! He is a very grounded young man with a completely independent streak. Like his old man. Try telling him anything he doesn't want to know about. Oh honestly,.... grumble mutter.

CureTheSane
11th February 2010, 04:09 PM
I love Kieran Jack.

You wanna marry him... :p

reigning premier
11th February 2010, 08:15 PM
You MUST be kidding!!! He is a very grounded young man with a completely independent streak. Like his old man. Try telling him anything he doesn't want to know about. Oh honestly,.... grumble mutter.

honestly, you shouldn't confuse being a Swans supporter as being a personal friend of team members.

BigD
11th February 2010, 09:04 PM
Great article. Kieren will definitely be a future star for the Swans. Not that he isn't already. 2015 Brownlow Medallist anyone?