PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw back in training

Bas
11th February 2010, 11:45 AM
Bradshaw confirms that the tyres on his wheel chair are pumped and he's ready to get back in the goal square.

Bradshaw back on track after surgery - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/89410/default.aspx)

To think, it was only last week when some of the "faithful" were complaining he was finished.

Who looks like a goose at the moment.

Hartijon
11th February 2010, 02:40 PM
Bradshaw confirms that the tyres on his wheel chair are pumped and he's ready to get back in the goal square.

Bradshaw back on track after surgery - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/89410/default.aspx)

To think, it was only last week when some of the "faithful" were complaining he was finished.

Bradshaw,barring injury, will be most useful to us. He can and has been beaten by various defenders but he still remains dangerous for any opposition. His ability to nail the "sealer" goal is something we have often lacked. To me ,the biggest worry is the team work in the forward line. I hope the coaching staff get it right and we don't have any over enthusiastic White crashing into Bradshaw to get the ball.Long bombs are banned so the leading forward will be the target and Bradshaw presents well on a lead. We need guys who can drill it onto his chest.

RogueSwan
11th February 2010, 04:07 PM
...We need guys who can drill it onto his chest.

ala The Eski 2007.

satchmopugdog
11th February 2010, 05:05 PM

I like to dramatise OK!!!!!!!!!

DeadlyAkkuret
11th February 2010, 09:16 PM
Are we there yet?

Bas
11th February 2010, 09:45 PM
I like to dramatise OK!!!!!!!!!

Your performance was worth a............(clap) (clap)