PDA

View Full Version : ANZ Stadium Seating

Number 43
22nd March 2010, 12:10 AM
Can anybody please tell me which side of ANZ stadium is the broadcast side?

liz
22nd March 2010, 12:31 AM
Can anybody please tell me which side of ANZ stadium is the broadcast side?

Pretty sure it is the side farther away from the train station. When I watch games on TV they are always back-to-front compared to watching them live. (At the SCG too.)

royboy42
22nd March 2010, 07:42 AM
It's the side that would have the olympic flame on your left..I think that's opp the station as liz said.

Primmy
22nd March 2010, 08:27 AM
I think it is the south side......its the only place in the world I need a compass for; something about having to walk in circles I think.

Beaussie
22nd March 2010, 08:31 AM
Pretty sure it is the side farther away from the train station.

That's correct.

Cheer Squad
22nd March 2010, 08:49 AM
The broadcast side is the members stand, which is on the western side of the stadium.

laughingnome
22nd March 2010, 09:01 AM
I think it is the south side......its the only place in the world I need a compass for; something about having to walk in circles I think.

The South side is behind the goals where there is no second tier of seats, Primmy. The Broadcast side is the West side, easily identified at the ground as it's where the player races and interchange benches are.

Primmy
22nd March 2010, 10:01 AM
The South side is behind the goals where there is no second tier of seats, Primmy. The Broadcast side is the West side, easily identified at the ground as it's where the player races and interchange benches are.

Told you I needed a compass. I could find my way around the USA without any problem at all, but the ANZ stadium has me stuffed. Gate H. that's all that counts.