PDA

View Full Version : Will someone please tell the media which player is Jetta and which is Sumner!!!

Primmy
26th March 2010, 11:00 AM
Its pathetic. Yet again the telegraph/hun have Sumner's picture posted instead of Jettas. Are they really that incompetent, stupid, or just plain insulting (no offence Byron).:mad:

dimelb
26th March 2010, 11:04 AM
Its pathetic. Yet again the telegraph/hun have Sumner's picture posted instead of Jettas. Are they really that incompetent, stupid, or just plain insulting (no offence Byron).:mad:

Option 1.

jono2707
26th March 2010, 11:10 AM
I think it's highly insulting, inferring that all black fellas look the same. Stupid and insulting...

Trickster
27th March 2010, 10:35 AM
option D all of the above.

I hate to say it but the blame should probaaly go to the editing department

Beaussie
27th March 2010, 11:10 AM

I made a comment in the feedback section about it but obviously didn't get published. And the pic of Sumner is still there. That's the Daily Telegraph for ya. No idea.

liz
27th March 2010, 11:21 AM
I made a comment in the feedback section about it but obviously didn't get published. And the pic of Sumner is still there. That's the Daily Telegraph for ya. No idea.

The club surely reads the media regularly. You'd think someone there might have pointed out the consistent errors to the various print media.

ugg
27th March 2010, 11:37 AM
Perhaps we can't be too harsh, Paul Kelly just confused Jetta with TDL on the radio.

Yuri H
27th March 2010, 12:18 PM
"Jetta: I'm Not Sumner".

listens as sound of dead horse being kicked echoes through hall

... I'll get me hat.

Primmy
27th March 2010, 01:05 PM

Me too.

Swannie media people!!! Doooo something!!!!

R&WtilIDie
27th March 2010, 06:32 PM
There was an article written by Craig Bolton the other day, and I swear it had a picture of Ed Barlow. Not even Jude.

Same at the MCG a few years ago, on the giant poster of our captains, there's bloody Cheese.

Q...
27th March 2010, 09:10 PM
"Jetta: I'm Not Sumner".

listens as sound of dead horse being kicked echoes through hall

... I'll get me hat.

Gold!