PDA

View Full Version : TLM VS Swans B&F Voting

Lucky Knickers
26th April 2010, 09:21 PM
I was lucky enough to attend the Swans Best and Fairest last year. I'll admit to being baffled at the voting. Coaches get to hand out however many points to however many players they deem worthy. Some weeks they don't have to hand out any. I don't think the latter occurs very often.

This season I can totally get the method to their madness and I'm certainly not posting this as a criticism of the 3,2,1 voting system. I found the TLM incredibly tricky to vote for this week which is probably a great barometer for our season.

Keep it up boys!

ScottH
26th April 2010, 09:26 PM
I still haven't decided.
Liz and I spoke about it towards the end of the game, and agreed it was a very even performance.

waterfowl
26th April 2010, 10:22 PM
I still haven't decided.
Liz and I spoke about it towards the end of the game, and agreed it was a very even performance.

Glad to hear others are having trouble deciding this week - confident Kieran is in the mix though...

aardvark
27th April 2010, 12:34 AM
I really liked Reg's game. Was consistently good for the whole game.Best iv'e seen from him yet

Primmy
27th April 2010, 08:02 AM
I was truly puzzled why Macca was given the trophy after the game. And after watching the replay I can see that he fed Braddles a fair few of his goals.....but the commentators barely mentioned his name, probably because he was there and gone in a few moments, not long enough to draw attention to himself. Now I can see clearly why the coaches give points in certain ways, they have a different view point from us. I thought that LRT was in the mix though. And Keiran. And Bradley. sigh to self, this may take a little time.