PDA

View Full Version : Teams: Sydney v Fremantle

swansrob
20th May 2010, 05:20 PM
Heath to debut against Freo - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/94691/default.aspx)
Looking forward to seeing what this kid can do. Apparently grew up in the same small town as me?

Matty10
20th May 2010, 05:39 PM
Swans coach Paul Roos revealed that club leaders Brett Kirk, Adam Goodes and Craig Bolton - who also serves as Heath's mentor - had pushed strongly for the young defender's inclusion at match committee this week.

That's pretty cool - and a good endorsement of his abilities.

ugg
20th May 2010, 06:01 PM
SYDNEY
B: Rhyce Shaw, Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Tadhg Kennelly
HB: Martin Mattner, Heath Grundy, Nick Malceski
C: Dan Hannebery, Brett Kirk, Nick Smith
HF: Ryan O'Keefe, Adam Goodes, Josh Kennedy
F: Paul Bevan, Daniel Bradshaw, Jarrad McVeigh
Foll: Mike Pyke, Jude Bolton, Kieren Jack

I/C: Campbell Heath, Lewis Jetta, Henry Playfair, Gary Rohan
Emg: Matt O'Dwyer, Ted Richards, Pat Veszpremi

In: Bradshaw, Heath
Out; Richards, White (dropped)

FREMANTLE
B: Garrick Ibbotson, Chris Tarrant, Kepler Bradley
HB: Antoni Grover, Alex Silvagni, Roger Hayden
C: Adam McPhee, David Mundy, Paul Hasleby
HF: Jay van Berlo, Matthew Pavlich, Stephen Hill
F: Nathan Fyfe, Chris Mayne, Hayden Ballantyne
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Michael Barlow, Paul Duffield

I/C: Nick Suban, Rhys Palmer, Anthony Morabito, Ryan Crowley
Emg: Matthew de Boer, Steven Dodd, Clancee Pearce

In: Grover, Suban, Bradley, van Berlo
Out: Luke McPharlin (knee), Greg Broughton (foot), Michael Johnson (club susp), Matthew de Boer

CJK
20th May 2010, 06:03 PM
Cool

undy
20th May 2010, 06:04 PM
The reserves team list will be interesting this week, see if any of the other players whose injuries were "test" play there, possibly with JW.

troyjones2525
20th May 2010, 06:05 PM
1 ruckman up against Sandilands???? I dont like it.

Captain
20th May 2010, 06:06 PM
MOD and Vez must wonder what they have done wrong. Surely it's time to give Jetta a rest for one of them.

Playfair in the team is a joke.

Not sure who Roos wants to play as 2nd ruck. Maybe he just figures that an extra mid will be more useful?

ernie koala
20th May 2010, 06:14 PM
Dropping White and Richards ahead of Playfair is a woeful, pathetic decision.

stellation
20th May 2010, 06:16 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

chalbilto
20th May 2010, 06:22 PM
Ditto. White should be in playing as a forward, crashing into packs and using his size and speed. I would also would have like to have had Currie in instead of Bevan.

scolsey22
Something else must be up with mcglynn to still not be available to play. And i am baffled by white being dropped.

RogueSwan

of the ruck men we have available, none could compete with the bean pole. Extra mids to win the ball maybe a better option. Then again maybe Pike can tackle sandilands out of the game. would be worth a weeks suspension.

Bas
20th May 2010, 06:24 PM
Three players dropped as the outs didn't mention Richards.

Goodes will probably Ruck around the ground and Big Mke Pyke at the centre.

Jetta to kick first goal.

Bas
20th May 2010, 06:25 PM
Then again maybe Pike can tackle sandilands out of the game. would be worth a weeks suspension.

Use the old moose flashback defence.

jono2707
20th May 2010, 06:25 PM
If its wet on Saturday then I reckon Playfair will drop out for MOD or Vespa....

ugg
20th May 2010, 06:27 PM
If its wet on Saturday then I reckon Playfair will drop out for MOD or Vespa....
Richards is the emergency staying in Sydney (staying emergency? as opposed to travelling emergency) as the reserves are playing in Canberra at the same time

ugg
20th May 2010, 06:31 PM
Umpires
Chris Donlon (1)
Michael Avon (27)
Scott Jeffery (29)
EM: Brett Ritchie (33)

20th May 2010, 06:33 PM
Good to see MOD and Vespaas emegencies, means they can't be far away from promotion if they keep performing in the ressies.

On the ruck situation, it's hard to negate Sandilands anyway so just run Pyke when Sandilands is rucking and pinch hit the rest of the time. Think we'll play to losing rucks anyway so an extra mid is more useful. If it's wet maybe MOD or Vespa may replace Playfair as Freo is loaded with quick small/midsized players.

dimelb
20th May 2010, 06:37 PM
Neither do I, but not much we could do if we rule White out (I'm sorry he's not down front). Henry P has done a bit of rucking - could give Pyke a break, but as before, it'll be up to the mids to lift and shark the ball. I expect a back-to-form game from Kirk.

ugg
20th May 2010, 06:37 PM
Campbell Heath, for those who don't know what he looks like. Solid build, about Craig Bolton's height, stylish left footer.

satchmopugdog
20th May 2010, 06:57 PM
He no longer has those beautiful curls...but they would have been pulled anyway against Freo

Robbo
20th May 2010, 07:21 PM
Ridiculous omissions. I agree with Ted getting dropped but keeping Playfair ahead of White is nothing short of ridiculous.

Matty10
20th May 2010, 07:31 PM
White needs to be re-energised and hopefully some time in the reserves will bring him back with more gusto - regardless of what position he plays in. I have no great problems with Playfair's performance from last week, so am happy that he gets another crack at it - but hopefully he is able to find more of the ball / contests.

Bas
20th May 2010, 08:08 PM
I bet White is feeling very blue tonight rather than seeing red. His performances in the last few weeks have been very grey.

teddys mum
20th May 2010, 08:15 PM
Dropping White and keeping Playfair (Roos usually gives players two weeks to prove themselves) both seem big risks.

One ruck should be OK (although not ideal) as Sandiladders will beat two rookie rucks anyway.

Is this selection policy a sign of things to come when Longgy takes over?

Justice
20th May 2010, 08:25 PM
I would try the option of not contesting the ruck when Sandilands is on the ball and to run an extra rover in the square/around the ground to shark the tap. Would need to have a least one extra player about 25 meters behind the contest to cover sandilands just thumps it forward.

Could then run Pyke in the ruck against their relief ruckman (Bradley?) when sandilands of off the field. Pyke likely to be more successful palming to advantage against their second string ruckman.

Cheers

Justice

Dogzbody
20th May 2010, 08:26 PM
As I said on another post.... Roosy is making a concession in the Ruck to try and win clearances off the mountain! Midfield options is his go! He wants an alternate target to Bradshaw. Bit flimsy, but if it works we'll all be hailing the brilliance of the strategy... if not same old RWO!

Nico
20th May 2010, 08:27 PM
Bevan retaining his spot is a bit odd. I don't recalling him having any impact as a defensive forward. In the last 2 weeks we have been very poor at the contests. I would have thought MOD gives us far more speed and grunt at the footy. Our smalls are getting slower by the week. The game has sped up a couple of cogs but we have dropped back a couple of gears.
Lets hope Smith has a go in the guts this week.

Old Royboy
20th May 2010, 08:35 PM
Swans coach Paul Roos revealed that club leaders Brett Kirk, Adam Goodes and Craig Bolton - who also serves as Heath's mentor - had pushed strongly for the young defender's inclusion at match committee this week.

That's pretty cool - and a good endorsement of his abilities.

Some may think that cool, I think it reeks of nepotism. I wish young Heath well, but there is no way he deserves this on form. Regular reserves watchers have watched the kid do little all year, and scratched our heads when he was named by the club in the best list. Hacks like Playfair and Bevan continue to give little and be rewarded with re-selection. Meanwhile, O'Dwyer, Vez, LJ, Crusher and Co, despite being among the reserves best performers are left to rot.

I guess I should be grateful that Barlow and Richards have been dropped. But it seems that the form players will have to wait until evry dud in the club with family connections has been tried and failed.

hammo
20th May 2010, 08:50 PM
The best ruckman in the AFL going up against the worst. This is going to be ugly.

The Swans midfield isn't good enough to be sharking Sandilands taps, so let's hope there is some method to Roos' madness.

At least Vesz and MOD are emergencies... based on recent weeks that means they must be close.

Playfair and Bevan could be playing for their careers? They're not in the team on form.

Once again McGlynn has been talked up and misses once again. Whenever he returns you'd think he'll have to do it via the reserves to get some match fitness again.

Matty10
20th May 2010, 09:11 PM
I guess I should be grateful that Barlow and Richards have been dropped. But it seems that the form players will have to wait until evry dud in the club with family connections has been tried and failed.

I am confused - who is he related to? It all seems a bit harsh - the poor bugger is yet to play a single game and is being labelled a dud - but then again I have not seen him play - I suppose I will just have to put my faith in the opinions of the coach, the match committee, and our captains.

lwjoyner
20th May 2010, 09:18 PM
Agree on the Playfair notes, istnt up to AFL anymore if he was at all when he was dumped by the Cats. Ridiculous call to play him last week and even more ridiculous to keep him in this week, maybe thw call on White is Ok but he probably should have been given this week for Playfair and if he doent perform swap him for Mummy next week. Roos playing favorites again.

Old Royboy
20th May 2010, 09:23 PM
I am confused - who is he related to? It all seems a bit harsh - the poor bugger is yet to play a single game and is being labelled a dud - but then again I have not seen him play - I suppose I will just have to put my faith in the opinions of the coach, the match committee, and our captains.

Bolton is young Heath's mentor - they like his attitude, therefore he is part of the Swans family!!! He may turn out to be a superstar and I hope he will, but on what I have seen this year I am far from being convinced. ATM there are better players and selection options available.

Big Al
20th May 2010, 09:23 PM

Not allowed around here... we all know better than the match committee.

swansrule100
20th May 2010, 09:26 PM
white does need a run in the ressies, but i think he is a better ruck option than pyke. Bevan keeping his spot with no mcglynn in doesnt bother me that much, but id prefer vespa.

Unsure why heath ahead of vespa and odwyer but least hes young.

Playfair must be going to have a run in the ruck????? or we are conceding the ruck? its an odd team this week

wheres mcglynn?

stellation
20th May 2010, 09:28 PM
Not allowed around here... we all know better than the match committee.

I appreciate that's your new thing, but if we aren't going to discuss our opinions then a discussion board is a bit redundant.

Big Al
20th May 2010, 09:33 PM
I appreciate that's your new thing, but if we aren't going to discuss our opinions then a discussion board is a bit redundant.

Opinions are fine - What I'm reading from some is sledging and not reasoned argument. I'm not sure what the problem is with voicing an opinion but conceding that maybe the match committee may know more about our players then we do. My opinion is that White should play instead of Playfair but trust Roos and co that they know what's best for White.

ugg
20th May 2010, 09:52 PM
Short highlights of Campbell Heath at the 2008 AFL U18 Champs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3mmD_jaVUWM

He's certainly not that skinny anymore.

BigD
20th May 2010, 10:00 PM
2 things.

1) Don't understand why White was dropped. Leaves us shorthanded in the ruck.
2) When is Ben Mcglynn back? I didn't think he was that badly injured.

Peace
20th May 2010, 10:10 PM

they can't find him.

Matty10
20th May 2010, 10:14 PM
I wonder if LRT is going to pinch-hit in the ruck this weekend at some point.

I would imagine that Sandilands will go forward a bit to stretch our defence as well (has he been spending much time on the bench?) - in which case I would expect that Pyke would need to follow him down. This will be an interesting match to follow.

Nico
20th May 2010, 10:17 PM
We are officially rebuilding.

hammo
20th May 2010, 10:30 PM
I would imagine that Sandilands will go forward a bit to stretch our defence as well (has he been spending much time on the bench?) - in which case I would expect that Pyke would need to follow him down.
This is the part I am most worried about

undy
20th May 2010, 10:34 PM
We are officially favourites for this game.

Donners
20th May 2010, 10:41 PM
Playfair still in, White out. Glad the selection committee and I agree on something.

Nich
20th May 2010, 10:58 PM
Where on the net can you find all the umpiring appointments? Found it - all sorted!

Cheers.

laughingnome
20th May 2010, 10:59 PM

Just guessing, but maybe he's touch and go this week, and rather then risk it they've given him another week to rest.

Triple B
20th May 2010, 11:05 PM
Just guessing, but maybe he's touch and go this week, and rather then risk it they've given him another week to rest.

I think BigD's frustration and most all of us i'd imagine, is that he was touch and go a fortnight ago. For all intents and purposes, we expected him to be named against the Cats, but here we are 2 games later and there really has been nothing from the club to suggest he has had a setback.

We certainly are a frustrating club when it comes to the reporting of injuries. Some I understand such as ribs and the like, but I just don't see any reason for the cloak and daggers around simple hammies, strains etc.

Far Reach
20th May 2010, 11:36 PM
maybe the match committee may know more about our players then we do. .

This is a given. But judgment is not necessarily a function of information volume.

Big Al
20th May 2010, 11:42 PM
This is a given. But judgment is not necessarily a function of information volume.

Add experience though and that volume of information can usually be put to good use.

BSA5
20th May 2010, 11:42 PM
Some may think that cool, I think it reeks of nepotism. I wish young Heath well, but there is no way he deserves this on form. Regular reserves watchers have watched the kid do little all year, and scratched our heads when he was named by the club in the best list. Hacks like Playfair and Bevan continue to give little and be rewarded with re-selection. Meanwhile, O'Dwyer, Vez, LJ, Crusher and Co, despite being among the reserves best performers are left to rot.

He has been playing as a defender. A defensive defender. He wouldn't have to stand out on the field much to be doing exactly what the coaches want him to do, very very well. I haven't seen any ressies games, but according to the puff pieces, he has been working extra, extra hard on his body work. If that's what he's in for, that's what he's in for.

T-bag
20th May 2010, 11:43 PM
I do believe we will lose.

sharp9
21st May 2010, 06:21 AM
Well if he's in as a genuine defender thenhe should definitely be an improvement on Ted, who is not. If he also gets the ball moving (a la Sam Gilbert) then he is definitely a big improvement on Ted.

Hartijon
21st May 2010, 07:35 AM
Agree about the Cloak and dagger club! We find out well down the track and sometimes not at all,what injuries are being carried. White may be carrying a niggle, might not too. A fully fit player without soreness somewhere is a rarity.Playfair's inclusion is nonetheless baffling particularly if we are putting up the white flag to Sandilands. If they throw him in ruck against him it is going to be very ugly for us. Likewise if he goes onto him when he moves forward. Uglier than Barlow! We have Bradshaw back,is Playfair to play White's role? I think so! If this is the case then we have better players ,in better form with Vez and MOD.If he is used as height in defence,Richards would have been better but he also probably has a niggle.I see the decision to play Playfair as one that might cost us dearly in a closely fought contest. I also see little advantage in not being more transparent about selections and injuries.
I think the ones who need to know(ie the opposition) already know through their spy networks which include nurses, spies at training etc. The advantage of knowing say that Pav is carrying a sore rib is very minimal and unlikely to be of much use in the heat of battle.Look at Luke Hodge in the 2008 GF.Everybody knew his injury status and he was still BOG.

sharp9
21st May 2010, 08:54 AM
while we're on selections and Barlow was mentioned...I finally manged to get through the whole Geelong game (took over a week!) and the Barlow bashing is just over the top, unfair and frankly, inaccurate. He wasn't shizenausen actually....he wasn't very good, either....but he did do several good things (2 more contested markes than 16 other team mates put together, plus a nice goal). Completely underserving of the vitriol.

Look, he was in as the 22nd best player in the team...if 18 of the other 21 - from Superstars down - are dreadful then it's a bit bloody rich to pick on the 22nd guy and his 3 or 4 clangers. If someone was rating the players who had never seen a single Swan before, I am pretty sure that Barlow would not have rated bottom for the Swans on the day. Goodes and Smith were the only players in Red and White who broke even with their opponents. Barlow is probably done, but I, for one, am a bit sad about the circumstances....thrown in against Geelong with SEVEN first choice players out and the ones who are left playing like pathetic, scared butter fingered, headless chooks....and who gets to where the blame....Ed Barlow....not fair, not appropriate and very dissappointing from supporters of the "Bloods" culture. Vitriol sent at your players should be for Richmond fans and the like.

Remember when Barlow was the "Fridge"....'cos he was gonna be the White Goodes....wipes tear.

ScottH
21st May 2010, 08:58 AM
Campbell Heath, for those who don't know what he looks like. Solid build, about Craig Bolton's height, stylish left footer.

So he looks like Barlow from a distance, hope he plays better.

Chilcott
21st May 2010, 09:44 AM
Tipped this in the Turnover Ted thread - Richards out, Heath in. Good move.

Don't mind the move of keeping Playfair in and dropping White. Big Jessie needs to get some confidence back and a week or 2 in the magoo's will be good for him.

Would like to to see Vez or O'Dwyer get a game, before Bevan.

Mr Magoo
21st May 2010, 10:31 AM
I love White BUT the white I love is not the one whos played the last few weeks, its the one I saw at the end of last year. He needs a kick up the pants and maybe the chance to build up confidence by going back to ressies and proving to himself that he is a cut above that level. At the moment he appears a bt lazy on the second and third efforts , hesistant to take big grabs and almost overawed.

Playfair is fine as a second or third (probably third) in the forward line. No use shooting him for his efforts in his first game in over a year against one of the premier full backs in the league. You cant replace MOD or Vez with PLayfair. They are totally different players for totally different roles.

Richards hasnt been good and has no excuses. Heath looks like a similar type of player (in build and height anyway).

The one that does mystify me though is Currie. We have no viable ruckmen yet he doesnt get a gig. There is obviously something going on there we dont know about as he wasnt that bad in preseason games and if we talk of not introducing players becasue they might lose confidence , then why the hell play Barlow against Geelong of all teams. Just doesnt add up to me.

jono2707
21st May 2010, 10:55 AM
So he looks like Barlow from a distance, hope he plays better.

I think Barlow will keep up his stellar form all year play really well this weekend. I just hope we throw a good tag on him.

old blood
21st May 2010, 11:02 AM
I agree with Matty 10's observation that LRT is more likely to pinch hit in the ruck than Playfair. However, another possibility exists and that is for LRT to tag Sandilands around the ground. Sandilands does a lot of damage around the ground these days and would run rings around Pyke. The theory may be that Freo plays a short forward line and that we may only need one tall defender.

White's omission is surprising because he was (marginally) more effective on the ball last week than Pyke. However, he does seem down on confidence this season. It appears to me that he's anxious to not get in the way of the big guns on the forward line and consequently hangs back a bit. If he's going to have a future as a forward, he needs to play to his strengths - his size, speed, leap and power. He has to impose himself on the game and he'll never do that by just waiting for the leftovers from Goodes and Bradshaw. If he can play to his potential, he'll be around long after they've both gone.

Primmy
21st May 2010, 11:08 AM

Sheeze ORB. If Stewie (Captain) hadn't gone in to bat for Kirky at the end of 2002 where would we be! Roosy was going to drop him completely. I think we do have to trust in 3 captains judgement at times.

Yuri H
21st May 2010, 11:32 AM
Something else must be up with mcglynn to still not be available to play.

Yeah, I'm a little bewildered too - every week they say he'll probably be back, and then not a peep. Hope there's no more serious injury going on that they're not talking about, or other issues. He had a great start this year.

Trickster
21st May 2010, 11:53 AM
Quick question to all
Am remembering incorrectly that membership gives you a discount when buying additional tickets? Do you just front up to the ticketing office with your members card?

CJK
21st May 2010, 12:26 PM
You can get extra tickets to the 'Red Zone' if that's what you're talking a bout - at $39 a pop

Bloody Hell
21st May 2010, 05:42 PM
Bevan retaining his spot is a bit odd. I don't recalling him having any impact as a defensive forward. In the last 2 weeks we have been very poor at the contests. I would have thought MOD gives us far more speed and grunt at the footy. Our smalls are getting slower by the week. The game has sped up a couple of cogs but we have dropped back a couple of gears.
Lets hope Smith has a go in the guts this week.
I thought Bevan was quite good vs the dogs.

BSA5
21st May 2010, 06:31 PM
while we're on selections and Barlow was mentioned...I finally manged to get through the whole Geelong game (took over a week!) and the Barlow bashing is just over the top, unfair and frankly, inaccurate. He wasn't shizenausen actually....he wasn't very good, either....but he did do several good things (2 more contested markes than 16 other team mates put together, plus a nice goal). Completely underserving of the vitriol.

Look, he was in as the 22nd best player in the team...if 18 of the other 21 - from Superstars down - are dreadful then it's a bit bloody rich to pick on the 22nd guy and his 3 or 4 clangers. If someone was rating the players who had never seen a single Swan before, I am pretty sure that Barlow would not have rated bottom for the Swans on the day. Goodes and Smith were the only players in Red and White who broke even with their opponents. Barlow is probably done, but I, for one, am a bit sad about the circumstances....thrown in against Geelong with SEVEN first choice players out and the ones who are left playing like pathetic, scared butter fingered, headless chooks....and who gets to where the blame....Ed Barlow....not fair, not appropriate and very dissappointing from supporters of the "Bloods" culture. Vitriol sent at your players should be for Richmond fans and the like.

Remember when Barlow was the "Fridge"....'cos he was gonna be the White Goodes....wipes tear.

Agree with that. Barlow wasn't terrible. He did some nice things. But I think what most people were looking for wasn't necessarily the marks, it was the motivation, the intensity. It appeared in flashes once or twice, and was nowhere to be found the rest of the time. It's a testament to his talent that he could still not be @@@ while coming across like the token tiny blond 4 year old in the Auskick games at half time that never gets a kick and needs the umpire to tell him where to go.

DST
21st May 2010, 06:34 PM
I thought Bevan was quite good vs the dogs.

Don't say that.

On here, Bevan needs to get 35 touches and Playfair pull down 14 contested marks and kick 6 goals to be considered for a senior game the week after.

They will lynch you if you go on with that sort of thinking.

DST
:D

Bloody Hell
22nd May 2010, 06:00 AM
SYDNEY
B: Nick Smith, Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Tadhg Kennelly
C: Ryan O'Keefe, Brett Kirk, Rhyce Shaw
HF: Kieren Jack, Adam Goodes, Josh Kennedy
F: Jesse White, Daniel Bradshaw, Lewis Jetta
Foll: Mike Pyke, Jude Bolton, Jarrad McVeigh

I/C: Dan Currie, Dan Hannebery, Gary Rohan, Paul Bevan

Damien
22nd May 2010, 07:57 AM
Quick question to all
Am remembering incorrectly that membership gives you a discount when buying additional tickets? Do you just front up to the ticketing office with your members card?

You remembered correctly!. 10% discount on tickets if bought over the phone or in person.

Triple B
22nd May 2010, 09:14 AM
SYDNEY
B: Nick Smith, Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Tadhg Kennelly
C: Ryan O'Keefe, Brett Kirk, Rhyce Shaw
HF: Kieren Jack, Adam Goodes, Josh Kennedy
F: Jesse White, Daniel Bradshaw, Lewis Jetta
Foll: Mike Pyke, Jude Bolton, Jarrad McVeigh

I/C: Dan Currie, Dan Hannebery, Gary Rohan, Paul Bevan

What's the point of that post? Currie in? Source?

Jewels
22nd May 2010, 10:01 AM

I thought the same thing, I assume it's how their team selections-White, Currie in, no Playfair or Heath

ugg
22nd May 2010, 10:16 AM
For those who live nearby the SCG, what's the weather currently like?

Damien
22nd May 2010, 10:28 AM
Miserable and wet. Heavyish rain has just turned light though.

aardvark
22nd May 2010, 11:04 AM
Typical isn't it. Sandilands struggles in the wet and Jesse probably would have gone alright

Primmy
22nd May 2010, 11:48 AM

Got the newbie wrong. Not Cuz, its Cambo.

And I would like to add that for the first time in 11 years, I am missing a home game.....woke up feeling orrid.....my friends are alarmed.....me missing a game.............just in case any of you out there are worried by my absence.........ego still in tact though

Its been raining through the night, heavy track I would say......blue showing though at present......but rain around always makes the stadium cold, so wear warm socks at the very least....

Triple B
22nd May 2010, 11:52 AM
It's been a strange week weather wise. Pouring in the city all week at various times, but barely a sprinkle and a fair bit of blue sky out Liverpool way.

I have a free iPhone app with all the RTA road cameras and this morning, blue sky and sunny at the M5 L'pool, yet pissing down and headlights on at the Eastern Distributor, less then a km from the SCG.

FWIW, It currently appears to be clearing up around the SCG.

Bloody Hell
22nd May 2010, 03:27 PM
I thought the same thing, I assume it's how their team selections-White, Currie in, no Playfair or Heath

Correct. Late at night, didn't phrase it properly.

Primmy
22nd May 2010, 08:57 PM
Is there nothing more on this thread? 7 pages?