PDA

View Full Version : Shaw

Southern Swan15
22nd May 2010, 05:42 PM
Reece Shaw, he was good last year, 2010 however he is looking like a bloke who has no idear. Poor spoiling, poor decision making,poor maning up, poor everything really. He tries to get involved but his 1 good moment is outwayed by his 15 poor moments. God he is making bevan look like a brownlow medialist at the moment.

why is this??? did he over achieve last year or is he just having a bad start to 2010?

nicko18
22nd May 2010, 05:51 PM
he'll always be a collingwood player to me

swansrule100
22nd May 2010, 06:18 PM
hes ok, just always looks grumpy with his team mates

Robbo
22nd May 2010, 06:20 PM
Could be forced out soon IMO. Heath looked very promising today and I would be dissapointed if he was dropped ahead of Shaw.

swansrule100
22nd May 2010, 06:26 PM
Could be forced out soon IMO. Heath looked very promising today and I would be dissapointed if he was dropped ahead of Shaw.

dont think that will happen.

BSA5
22nd May 2010, 06:27 PM
???

Shaw started slowly, but has been very good the last couple of weeks, and was more than solid enough today.

liz
22nd May 2010, 06:31 PM
???

Shaw started slowly, but has been very good the last couple of weeks, and was more than solid enough today.

Glad I finally got to your post because I thought I was going mad. The skill level and decision making across the whole team was pretty ordinary today but I thought Shaw was one of our better players. He was certainly one of the players who lead the noticeable lift in intensity after half-time, and he was sprinting after disputed balls right to the final siren.

Margie
22nd May 2010, 06:32 PM
Glad I finally got to your post because I thought I was going mad. The skill level and decision making across the whole team was pretty ordinary today but I thought Shaw was one of our better players. He was certainly one of the players who lead the noticeable lift in intensity after half-time, and he was sprinting after disputed balls right to the final siren.

Certainly one of the harder workers today.

aardvark
22nd May 2010, 06:34 PM
Shaw was one of the better older players today

Yuri H
22nd May 2010, 07:08 PM
I thought he did fine, and I'm one of the first to start sharpening knives when things displease me.

Damien
22nd May 2010, 07:35 PM
Shocked by this thread. Shaw was one of our better players today, his run off half back and 2nd efforts placed him in a minority.

KirkysSocks
22nd May 2010, 07:49 PM
Ok disposal is iffy but god he gives 110% and you can't hate on him for that. The way he has embraced the club as well. Disgraceful thread.

dimelb
22nd May 2010, 07:54 PM
How I saw it too.

Kirkari
22nd May 2010, 08:34 PM
Don't agree at all. He looks angry all the time, but plays like a demon.

Primmy
22nd May 2010, 08:56 PM
Good on you all - that's how I read his game. Frustrated, but fought it out; and he is a Swan - inside and out.

mcs
22nd May 2010, 10:41 PM
Shaw was easily one of our best today I thought. Never stopped trying and got more than enough ball, and his disposal was ok. Stepped up well I thought in the absence of the Irishman.

Jesse Richards
23rd May 2010, 04:02 AM
Last year he was the Irishman.:)

Big Al
23rd May 2010, 07:42 AM
Reece Shaw, he was good last year, 2010 however he is looking like a bloke who has no idear. Poor spoiling, poor decision making,poor maning up, poor everything really. He tries to get involved but his 1 good moment is outwayed by his 15 poor moments. God he is making bevan look like a brownlow medialist at the moment.

why is this??? did he over achieve last year or is he just having a bad start to 2010?

You need a sponsor... May I suggest the same mob who sponsors the umpires.

goswannie14
23rd May 2010, 08:51 AM
Shocked by this thread. Shaw was one of our better players today, his run off half back and 2nd efforts placed him in a minority.I was shocked by the spelling in this thread, then I saw the content and thought someone was really taking the piss.

You need a sponsor... May I suggest the same mob who sponsors the umpires.Yep I agree, it helps if people actually watch the game before making stupid comments.

Lucky Knickers
23rd May 2010, 10:16 AM
Heath in for Shaw? If you meant Heath Shaw I would agree.

Kirkari
23rd May 2010, 10:19 AM
Heath in for Shaw? If you meant Heath Shaw I would agree.

Ha ha ha - nice.

Wardy
23rd May 2010, 11:17 AM
I noticed that he got more of a chance to have a run yesterday and the reason was that Kennelly was off the ground. Shaws game has been stiffled somewhat since TK's return - and he's been pushed a bit to the background. Yesterday he made some great breaks - like he did last year.

Jewels
23rd May 2010, 08:29 PM
I was stunned when I read the first four posts of this thread and thought I must be going mad. I think Shaw was one of our better players yesterday and his run will be invaluable if Tiger is out for any length of time.

Melbourne_Blood
23rd May 2010, 08:39 PM
I love Shaws run, but it seems like more often than not his kicks end up going to Nobody or to the opposition.

Can't fault his effort on the weekend though.

He does seem to be always whingeing to his teammates or umpires

swansrule100
23rd May 2010, 09:32 PM
its bloody annoying how often the commentators call him heath

ScottH
23rd May 2010, 09:58 PM
Shaw is no where near our best, but he is certainly no where near our worst either.
Without he and Tadgh, we'd have no drive at all out of the backline.

Margo
24th May 2010, 04:50 PM
Very unfair comments. This guy puts in 100% all game, every game. Exciting to watch and usually reliable. The disposals across the team were relatively poor on Sat. but no need to put the boot in to one of our best on ground.