PDA

View Full Version : we need more indigenous players!

swanspant12
24th May 2010, 12:34 PM
i think we should recruit some new indigenous players next year for some more flair. anybody agree we could do with another micky'o or goodsey

aardvark
24th May 2010, 12:47 PM
I hear Andy Krakouer is tearing it up in WA and looking to resume his AFL career.

stellation
24th May 2010, 12:58 PM
If we're after silky skills, Davo kicked 10 on the weekend for Balmain.

BSA5
24th May 2010, 02:16 PM
I get what you mean, but they don't have to be indigenous. Players like Rohan fit the typical indigenous mould, but aren't. What you really mean is: we need more players with speed, flair and evasive skills. And to an extent I agree, although Jetta, Rohan, Veszpremi if he makes it, O'Dwyer if he makes it, White (yes, White, when he's on he plays with a bucketload of flair, he's anything but a solid vanilla FF), and of course Goodes are still around. Plenty to work with.

wearebloods
24th May 2010, 02:40 PM
i think we should recruit some new indigenous players next year for some more flair. anybody agree we could do with another micky'o or goodseyLets draft the extended Jetta clan!

Peace
24th May 2010, 03:43 PM
Indigenous magic isn't a gift - it comes with hard graft (http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/indigenous-magic-isnt-a-gift--it-comes-with-hard-graft-20100518-vc6z.html)

Triple B
24th May 2010, 03:49 PM
we need to clobber this thread before the lobster logs in after work....

Bas
24th May 2010, 04:31 PM
we need to clobber this thread before the lobster logs in after work....

He doesn't have a job, he just sits in the pub all day. Comes home and then starts posting. :D

KirkysSocks
24th May 2010, 04:45 PM
If we're after silky skills, Davo kicked 10 on the weekend for Balmain.

cool looks like he has finally found piece with himself playing in a 3rd tier comp. Good luck to him..but thanks but no thanks.

Big Al
24th May 2010, 05:01 PM
He doesn't have a job, he just sits in the pub all day. Comes home and then starts posting. :D

Now that does explain a lot...;)

stellation
24th May 2010, 06:34 PM
cool looks like he has finally found piece with himself playing in a 3rd tier comp. Good luck to him..but thanks but no thanks.

Confirming what I've always thought; Brett Kirk's socks have no interest in having anything to do with elite foot skills.

Bloody Hell
28th May 2010, 06:17 AM
We need more redheads!