PDA

View Full Version : The Noise

dimelb
8th June 2010, 09:21 PM
Jarrad McVeigh appreciated the crowd on Sunday.

Insider Training - the SCG crowd lifted us home! - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/95957/default.aspx)

And I wonder if the Cheer Squad is allowed to (occasionally) become a Boo Squad? Only when the umps need some assistance in making a decision, of course.

erica
8th June 2010, 09:23 PM
Glad they appreciated my effort at the game, because I lost my voice for several hours afterwards and was totally exhausted. It's hard work up there in the Brewongle.

Primmy
8th June 2010, 09:37 PM
Gathered with some fellows afterthe game for a chat, and couldn't. Its been far too long since I have lost my voice at the game.....it was just great.

Bas
8th June 2010, 10:45 PM
Just proves that it does make a difference to the players. Wasn't as good as Rd 22 in 96 against the Eagles but that was the first time and last Sunday wasn't too bad. I didn't lose my voice in the Brewongle as I didn't want any yelling to effect the taste of my chardonnay.

Big Al
8th June 2010, 10:48 PM
Just proves that it does make a difference to the players. Wasn't as good as Rd 22 in 96 against the Eagles but that was the first time and last Sunday wasn't too bad. I didn't lose my voice in the Brewongle as I didn't want any yelling to effect the taste of my chardonnay.

We were busy in the brewongle with 17 behinds to clap.

Bas
8th June 2010, 10:50 PM
We were busy in the brewongle with 17 behinds to clap.

Are you sure it was the Brewongle and not Oxford Street? :D

Big Al
8th June 2010, 10:54 PM
Are you sure it was the Brewongle and not Oxford Street? :D

Let me email Aker to find out and i'll get back to you.

BeeEmmAre
9th June 2010, 09:53 AM
love it!

stellation
9th June 2010, 10:02 AM
Let me email Aker to find out and i'll get back to you.

It's off the field so I believe he'd approve. Some of his best friends are off the field, you know.