PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

Tooth Fairy
21st August 2010, 11:48 PM
So. That was good

Bazman
21st August 2010, 11:59 PM
Truely enjoyable, what a great performance.

UglyDuckling
22nd August 2010, 12:03 AM
So. That was good

correct

RogueSwan
22nd August 2010, 12:33 AM
So. That was good

"That was so good"

right words, wrong order :)

Bas
22nd August 2010, 12:35 AM
"That was so good"

right words, wrong order :)

Even the neighbour's had a smoke.

mcs
22nd August 2010, 01:24 AM
I would of loved to have been there. I tried to organise it that I could get up for the game, but couldn't manage, but I'll most definitely be up for the Home final. Was a fantastic game on telly, must have been sensational to be at the ground.

GoSouth33
24th August 2010, 01:13 AM
When we beat the Hawks I said it was the most exciting game I'd seen all year. I went to Subi and saw us beat Freo and the excitement was greater than the Hawks game (against expectations). Now, last Saturday beat them all. The crowd was fantastic, the game was good, result perfect and the send off to Kirk and Roos, well, what can you say. Also, I have now seen all four of Jetstar's goals. Three at the MA Noble end and one at the city end at Subi which is where our cheer squad was. That has sort of capped off a brilliant three weeks.

Jewels
24th August 2010, 01:28 AM
When we beat the Hawks I said it was the most exciting game I'd seen all year. I went to Subi and saw us beat Freo and the excitement was greater than the Hawks game (against expectations). Now, last Saturday beat them all. The crowd was fantastic, the game was good, result perfect and the send off to Kirk and Roos, well, what can you say. Also, I have now seen all four of Jetstar's goals. Three at the MA Noble end and one at the city end at Subi which is where our cheer squad was. That has sort of capped off a brilliant three weeks.

Gee, i hope you're planning a trip to Brisbane this weekend!