PDA

View Full Version : Red Zone Code - Sydney vs Essendon

J_Moore
1st April 2011, 04:50 PM
Just posting here because the membership office made the curious decision to not staff their phones after 4pm 2 days before the first home game of the season.

Did I miss an e-mail where they sent around this "Red Zone" code we now need to purchase guest passes?

Why we just can't put in our membership number like we used to, I don't know. But if someone could send me the code, it'd be appreciated

Jenny
1st April 2011, 04:55 PM
Hi J_Moore,

To purchase into the Red Zone this weekend, you can simply select 'Red Zone & GA' on Ticketek. No need to enter a code for ANZ Stadium games.
At the SCG, you'll just need to enter your Ticketing ID, which on your membership card.

Thanks,
Jenny

Primmy
1st April 2011, 05:00 PM
See, she does read the postings.......

J_Moore
1st April 2011, 07:43 PM
Thanks very much for the quick reply, Jenny. Sorry if it's an obvious question, but I couldn't find that info anywhere, and the ticketek website prompts for a Red Zone code even for ANZ tickets.

Bas
1st April 2011, 08:40 PM
See, she does read the postings.......

Eyes not affected by the flicker yet! :D

Jenny has certainly left Larissa as a distant memory. Many thanks for your great customer service.

randwforever
2nd April 2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks Bas... Knew you would all survive without me!

Primmy
2nd April 2011, 03:40 PM
Seeeee!!!! SHE also reads the posts.......Be Afraid Bas.

Bas
2nd April 2011, 10:20 PM
:eek:

Well Larissa, there was a long period of wailing and screaming. Grief and seperation counselling was sought but we have all fallen for Jenny now. 8-6-7-9-3-0-9!!!!!!!!

randwforever
2nd April 2011, 10:59 PM
Disappointing Bas... Didn't take you long! (I've been gone 3 weeks!)

Enjoy the game tomorrow :)

Bas
3rd April 2011, 08:30 AM
Disappointing Bas... Didn't take you long! (I've been gone 3 weeks!)

Enjoy the game tomorrow :)

My sincerest apologies. I normally have the greatest sensitivity of other people's feelings (unless I'm posting on here :D)

Larissa, just knowing that you will be present in the Stadium today will make the game that so much sweeter to watch.............................................

aardvark
3rd April 2011, 08:54 AM
My sincerest apologies. I normally have the greatest sensitivity of other people's feelings (unless I'm posting on here :D)

Larissa, just knowing that you will be present in the Stadium today will make the game that so much sweeter to watch.............................................

Ewwww....

aardvark
3rd April 2011, 08:55 AM
:eek:

Well Larissa, there was a long period of wailing and screaming. Grief and seperation counselling was sought but we have all fallen for Jenny now. 8-6-7-9-3-0-9!!!!!!!!

Try 8-6-7-5-3-0-9.......

stellation
3rd April 2011, 08:55 AM

And after that, knowing that you may be there, Bas, makes me feel just a little uncomfortable. :D

Bas
3rd April 2011, 09:16 AM
And after that, knowing that you may be there, Bas, makes me feel just a little uncomfortable. :D

It will be a love fest today.

Hopefully the boys can win because according to the Sunday paper up here there has been heavy betting on the Bombers to win.

Looking forward to turning up at post Ressies game to catch up with others. I hope someone talks to me :(

randwforever
3rd April 2011, 09:29 AM
I appreciate the effort to suck up Bas :)

Hopefully I'll see some of you at the game!

Bas
3rd April 2011, 09:45 AM
I appreciate the effort to suck up Bas :)

Hopefully I'll see some of you at the game!

Should I leave some parts at home? :D