PDA

View Full Version : Larissa, how could you...

Triple B
2nd April 2011, 02:03 PM
Just checked my twitter settings and account in preparation for the first game tomorrow and discovered who headhunted Larissa.

Larissa, of all the clubs...

Just joking, good luck :)

randwforever
2nd April 2011, 02:21 PM
Finally caught out!

I'll be at the game bright and early tomorrow to catch the ressies for the first time in 2 years! Can't wait!

I'll be hanging around the members bar till the seniors start if anyone is around.

Go Swans!!

Larissa

Primmy
2nd April 2011, 03:41 PM
Who B, Who did It!!!!

Big Al
2nd April 2011, 05:08 PM
Hope the money is good because that joint is just pure evil. The Collingwood of the NRL world.

ScottH
2nd April 2011, 05:20 PM
Hehe, how the tide turns!!!!

ED: Just had look on twitter, that is one UGLY logo!!!

Triple B
2nd April 2011, 06:15 PM
Who B, Who did It!!!!

.... that joint is just pure evil. The Collingwood of the NRL world.

Prim, does that help?? :)

Bloody Hell
2nd April 2011, 08:14 PM
Just checked my twitter settings and account in preparation for the first game tomorrow and discovered who headhunted Larissa.

Larissa, of all the clubs...

Just joking, good luck :)

There's a few clubs I'd have ahead of the Eagles in the "Collingwood" stakes.

Big Al
2nd April 2011, 08:22 PM
There's a few clubs I'd have ahead of the Eagles in the "Collingwood" stakes.

Not in my eyes. They have culture of extreme arrogance and revel in the fact that they are hated. Look at the gooses they have on their list
and you'll see the type of player they like.

Still, I'm on old Western Suburbs supporter so hating them is in the DNA.

ScottH
2nd April 2011, 10:06 PM
Not in my eyes. They have culture of extreme arrogance and revel in the fact that they are hated. Look at the gooses they have on their list
and you'll see the type of player they like.

And it's been that way for many, many years!!

Triple B
2nd April 2011, 10:11 PM
Yeah, around the time u were born BH they were detested....and rightly so. You won't find too many 'old timers' who don't have them at the top of the list.

Primmy
3rd April 2011, 08:32 AM
Prim, does that help?? :)

No! Sea Eagles used to be the dogs of the competition, and in my eyes the Dogs are (on both sides of the codes), or Melbourne, she hasn't moved, that makes it East Sydney!!! Larissa, how could you!!!

Bas
3rd April 2011, 08:39 AM
No! Sea Eagles used to be the dogs of the competition, and in my eyes the Dogs are (on both sides of the codes), or Melbourne, she hasn't moved, that makes it East Sydney!!! Larissa, how could you!!!

Chivalry is back and I defend the honour of the Lady to do what is the utmost best in her own interest!!

However, a vigouous spank would be a great option as punishment but would get in BIG trouble for that. ;)

Now Primmy, continue getting ready for the game. It's nearly 8:45 am at my place.

AnnieH
3rd April 2011, 07:35 PM
Seeings we don't care about the NRL ... it's not going to bother us much.

Good onya Larissa!! It was so good seeing you running for the bar!