PDA

View Full Version : how does red zone work

thedawg
2nd April 2011, 06:26 PM
Hey, i bought the 3 game red zone membership. Do i have to still buy a ticket or what, or do i just go there with my membership card and that , since ive got 3 free games ??
need to know for the game tomorrow !

Triple B
2nd April 2011, 06:49 PM
If you have a membership card, with a barcode, surely you just go to the ground and scan that card. If you do need to buy a ticket, you'll have no problem buying a walkup anyway, but I'd be amazed if you needed to, unless you have some membership where you pre-select which games u want to attend or something like that.

Jenny
2nd April 2011, 06:52 PM
Hi Dawg,

First things first, welcome to the Club! Great to have you as a member!

With the 3 game membership, you can come along to any 3 games of your choice. Simply scan your membership card at Gate H at ANZ Stadium or Gate A at the SCG to enter the ground. Once you've scanned your membership card 3 times it will stop working.

The seating in these areas is unreserved, so you'll just need to find any available seat. The Red Zone at ANZ Stadium is in bays 120-126, and at the SCG it is in the lower part of the Ladies Stand and the MA Noble Stand.

If you ever have any questions about your membership, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

As a reminder to everyone, don't forget that if you ever have any issues on match day, you can come and see us at the Service Office at Gate A/B. Also, don't forget your redemption vouchers tomorrow! We'd love to see as much Red and White in the crowd as possible!!

See you all there!

Jenny

thedawg
2nd April 2011, 07:01 PM
Wow, thanks so much for clearing that all up. I was so confused about everything, whether my friends could sit with me etc. All sorted now, cheers.

actually, one more thing. If i was to purchase red zone tickets for non members, would they be seated with me i.e. anywhere in bay 120-126 ?

unconfuseme
2nd April 2011, 08:48 PM
Yes ... it is all unreserved seating

R-1
4th April 2011, 12:04 AM
As good a place as any to ask - if I use my three games up, can I buy another 3 game membership and get three more entries?

With every club my friends and family support playing in Sydney this year it looks like I may be getting up to Sydney for more games than I figured I would.