PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the other shoe to drop

Primmy
11th April 2011, 03:19 PM
Honestly its getting nerve wracking. Will someone from the Swans please get drunk and disorderly, or get a speeding fine, or do something. Its driving me nuts waiting for someone to go off the rails. Couldn't you just take a little detour? I can't stand how responsible the boys are. You are making me look bad. If you need help Wardy and I could give you pointers. Grrr.

Go Swannies
11th April 2011, 03:23 PM
They are still all consumed with shame after the Balmoral burnout episode - even those who were still at school (or playing for other teams) at the time.

Mountain Man
11th April 2011, 03:31 PM
All those Xavier boys, they are still smarting at the 'Rising Star' misdemeanour only 18 months ago

jono2707
11th April 2011, 03:32 PM
They are still all consumed with shame after the Balmoral burnout episode - even those who were still at school (or playing for other teams) at the time.

Hanners was doing his best - chucking eggs and trying to jump over fences - even though he wasn't involved in the shameful Balmoral episode.

Once LRT and Tadhg are back to full fitness perhaps another public dacking is in order???

Wardy
11th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Honestly its getting nerve wracking. Will someone from the Swans please get drunk and disorderly, or get a speeding fine, or do something. Its driving me nuts waiting for someone to go off the rails. Couldn't you just take a little detour? I can't stand how responsible the boys are. You are making me look bad. If you need help Wardy and I could give you pointers. Grrr.

what she says, I'm up for it!!!;):D

Big Al
12th April 2011, 08:43 AM
We could also get Todd Carney and Anthony Watmough to come to the club and give the boys some pointers.

dimelb
12th April 2011, 10:32 AM
We could also get Todd Carney and Anthony Watmough to come to the club and give the boys some pointers.
Or revive Fev's AFL career, this time as a coach.

Primmy
12th April 2011, 12:48 PM
:rofl

Bas
12th April 2011, 01:11 PM
Sad thread. Round 3. Very naughty. Please all write 100 times - Swans are good, others are bad!

Untamed Snark
12th April 2011, 01:59 PM
Or revive Fev's AFL career, this time as a coach.

Or Ben Cousins as life style coach?

Big Al
12th April 2011, 02:16 PM
Or Ben Cousins as life style coach?

Anger management classes from Jack Riewoldt.

A lesson on the Unwritten Rules of all footy clubs by Wayne Carey.

jono2707
12th April 2011, 02:40 PM
Brent Moloney might be looking for a gig as social coordinator soon?

Untamed Snark
12th April 2011, 02:42 PM
Anger management classes from Jack Riewoldt.

A lesson on the Unwritten Rules of all footy clubs by Wayne Carey.

On field antics and how to get a free with Campbell (Dive like lloyd) Brown
Photography class with Sam Gilbert

Go Swannies
12th April 2011, 02:46 PM
Tact and loyalty lessons from Jason Akermanis.

Big Al
12th April 2011, 03:04 PM
How to make a Sows Ear out of a Purse - St Kilda Football Club

The art of running third - Western Bulldogs Football Club

Untamed Snark
12th April 2011, 03:30 PM
How to deal with regrets, hosted by M.Voss & the Brissy Lions recruitment panel

Making number plates with Andrew Krakouer

royboy42
12th April 2011, 06:24 PM
Be careful what you wish for!
But don't forget we don't have a pack of wolves type press up here chasing Swans players day and night.
Then again, there may be nothing to chase!

satchmopugdog
12th April 2011, 06:31 PM
Making number plates with Andrew Krakouer

Just went that little bit too far

Triple B
12th April 2011, 09:05 PM
Just went that little bit too far

Maybe, but I lol'd...

RogueSwan
18th April 2011, 06:32 PM
Honestly its getting nerve wracking. Will someone from the Swans please get drunk and disorderly, or get a speeding fine, or do something. ...r.

We could have done with a perfomance like Moloney's (suns v dees), might have been the difference when we were only 7 points behind towards the end of the game.