PDA

View Full Version : Who's for a trip down memory lane ...

unconfuseme
15th April 2011, 03:34 AM
This Sunday 2:10pm
Balmain v UNSW/ES
Drummoyne Oval ... not seen the selected team, but could include the likes of;

Jason Saddington, Nic Fosdike, Nick Davis, Troy Luff, Tim Schmidt alongside Matthew Fosdike and Sam Schmidt

ScottH
15th April 2011, 08:43 AM
This Sunday 2:10pm
Balmain v UNSW/ES
Drummoyne Oval ... not seen the selected team, but could include the likes of;

Jason Saddington, Nic Fosdike, Nick Davis, Troy Luff, Tim Schmidt alongside Matthew Fosdike and Sam Schmidt

Did you post this on the Geelong site???

Bas
15th April 2011, 09:05 AM
Jason works with NSW AFL so never went back to Victoria.

unconfuseme
15th April 2011, 12:58 PM
teams are up ... all but Nick Davis are named ... didn't check, he's not an emergency for Saturday is he??!!

Footnote: Just how old is Troy Luff? - He was named in the AFL Sydney Team of the Week for his performance for Balmain in round 2 - Legend!:)

TakeTheSaucepan
15th April 2011, 01:09 PM
teams are up ... all but Nick Davis are named ... didn't check, he's not an emergency for Saturday is he??!!

Footnote: Just how old is Troy Luff? - He was named in the AFL Sydney Team of the Week for his performance for Balmain in round 2 - Legend!:)

No disrepect to Troy Luff, but I'm 41 and could get a kick in that league;)

Go Swannies
15th April 2011, 01:10 PM
I know Nick is helping the reserves but I wonder if he'll be prominent pre-game. I'd love to see him out there being interviewed and being Nick.

snajik
15th April 2011, 01:11 PM
He's 41 yrs and 144 days old. However if you read this tomorrow he will be a little bit older.

Primmy
15th April 2011, 01:24 PM
Thanks uncon. Was wondering what I was going to do on Sunday. That's 3 games in 2 days. Yep, just about right. See you there.

satchmopugdog
15th April 2011, 08:06 PM
Jason works with NSW AFL so never went back to Victoria.

Yes he did...he played for Carlton????????

ROK Lobster
15th April 2011, 08:15 PM
I was hoping that this thread might have started "Hello, I am NobNob"... :frown:frown:frown

erica
15th April 2011, 08:18 PM

Sure did.

AnnieH
16th April 2011, 01:02 AM

There's just NO WAY Luffy is 41.
I refuse to believe that.
Nobody tell him if he is.

Primmy
16th April 2011, 08:41 AM
I have him stuck at 34. hmm.

Bas
16th April 2011, 09:17 AM
There's just NO WAY Luffy is 41.
I refuse to believe that.
Nobody tell him if he is.

Saw him after the Bombers game and looks closer to 47. Must be the jock star lifestyle.

Jewels
16th April 2011, 11:47 AM

Yep, but he's now living back in Sydney and works for AFLNSW/ACT