PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Vince

Owen87
30th May 2011, 10:24 PM
He's out of contract at the end of the year with adelaide and its from what the media reports to be on the outer. I think it would be worth trading for him. He's still young, won a club championship and would be a good addition to our midfield.

Cheer Squad
30th May 2011, 10:38 PM
If he's off contract at the end of the year, the Giants might be interested in him. I think they can take one uncontracted player from each club.

Owen87
30th May 2011, 10:40 PM
i think they're probably more interested in Taylor Walker

RBS1
30th May 2011, 11:06 PM
We need a key " power " forward to replace Bradshaw rather than a midfielder .. Nice player all the same

ScottH
31st May 2011, 08:35 AM
Be nice, Owen, but we seem have plenty of mids.
Trouble is RSB1, there are not many "power" forwards around, let alone for the taking these days.

Triple B
31st May 2011, 09:21 AM
I'd take Vince in a heartbeat.

He's a quickish goal kicking mid with a bit of size about him and would complement the insiders like Kennedy and Parker in our next premiership window.

stellation
31st May 2011, 09:36 AM
I'd happily take him, but I'm just not sure how this whole trading period is going to turn out to be able to actually easily move players around.

Hartijon
31st May 2011, 11:34 AM
You can't have too many mids.just look how our clearances and hit outs have declined since Mummy and Jack got injured Vince would be a great asset but we got to recruit a power forward.Who is out there? We would be nuts to take Fevola but he is the only available one I can think of.

Melbourne_Blood
31st May 2011, 01:08 PM
I think we'd be bettering off developing the guys we have now, we cant rely on landing a big power forward. Its unrealistic. We have to show faith in Reid, Johnston, even White if he gets another game. Vince would certianly be looked at by the recruiting staff, we have always lacked mids with a bit of speed and polish. At the moment though, im happy we're heading in the right direction for the future and would be more concerned about protecting our list from outside forces, rather than adding to it.

ScottH
31st May 2011, 02:02 PM
Well I guess if he is available, the club decides we could use him, and we get a fair trade for him, or better still a freebie in the PSD, why not.

Owen87
31st May 2011, 05:26 PM
Be nice, Owen, but we seem have plenty of mids.
Trouble is RSB1, there are not many "power" forwards around, let alone for the taking these days.

I agree scott we do have plenty of Mids and some very good up and coming mids. I just think he'd be a good addition to our midfield if he did want to leave adelaide.

He would take the pressure away from players like Jack & Kennedy i think. A midfield rotation of Jack, Kennedy, Hanners, Vince, McVeigh would be pretty good

Jewels
31st May 2011, 08:52 PM
I'd take Vince in a heartbeat.

He's a quickish goal kicking mid with a bit of size about him and would complement the insiders like Kennedy and Parker in our next premiership window.

^^^this^^^^
Whist I know a power forward is probably more urgent, to get a quality mid like Vince to the club would be fantastic. Put him in the middle with Mummy, JoshuaP and Keiren and that's a pretty formidable centre set.

Hartijon
1st June 2011, 12:19 AM
^^^this^^^^
Whist I know a power forward is probably more urgent, to get a quality mid like Vince to the club would be fantastic. Put him in the middle with Mummy, JoshuaP and Keiren and that's a pretty formidable centre set.

Agree! Lets swap Moore,Bevan and White for him!