ScottH
9th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Stevie Wright????

10th July 2011, 12:30 AM
Stevie Wright????

Now there's a blast from the past....

alison.z
10th July 2011, 12:36 AM
Great game by Parker tonight ... 26 possessions and 2 goals ... Got to be worth a look for the rising star nom this week!

Velour&Ruffles
10th July 2011, 01:16 AM
Leigh Brockman

Bloody Hell
10th July 2011, 01:36 AM
Big fan. Stepping up to replace the man he's tipped to replace. Shouldn't have been dropped and tough to drop now!

wolftone57
10th July 2011, 08:14 AM
I agree I have been a fan ever since I saw the Under 19's footage. He is a bit glever & that dodge & balk is sensational. He seems to know when there are players around both ours & theirs & where they are. Sometimes he gets it wrong but mostly good. some of his quick delivery was a bit too quick but the other blokes will get used to that over time. Quick hands, good feet generally.

Chookbilly
10th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Engine room of Parker, Mitchell, Jack, Kennedy in a few years could be devastating.
Just need those outside mids to compliment them (although Jack has the ability to play both inside and out).

Exciting how well we've recruited over the last few years.
I'm thrilled to bits as all other supporters would be with our 2 young KPP players in Reid and AJ. 10 year players for the club right there!

laughingnome
10th July 2011, 10:33 PM
Stevie Wright????

Oh Stevie... *sigh* :-D

He's not just there yet Scotty, but a couple more games like last nights won't do his cred any harm!

johnno
11th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Stevie Wright!!......WOW!!!! have not heard that name in a while. Fantastic player!

200+ gamer I believe???

stellation
11th July 2011, 12:00 PM
I got some money in my pocket, I got the car keys in my hand.

ItsAllGoodes
11th July 2011, 12:07 PM
I got some money in my pocket, I got the car keys in my hand.

I've got myself a couple of tickets...to see the Swannies vs Bulldogs

stellation
11th July 2011, 12:10 PM
We could call him Evie!

Big Al
11th July 2011, 02:10 PM
Engine room of Parker, Mitchell, Jack, Kennedy in a few years could be devastating.
Just need those outside mids to compliment them (although Jack has the ability to play both inside and out).

Exciting how well we've recruited over the last few years.
I'm thrilled to bits as all other supporters would be with our 2 young KPP players in Reid and AJ. 10 year players for the club right there!

Watch Jetta go when he learns his trade.

royboy42
11th July 2011, 03:02 PM
Watch Jetta go when he learns his trade.

And I thought he showed signs of starting to 'get it' on Sat night!

wolftone57
11th July 2011, 05:40 PM
And I thought he showed signs of starting to 'get it' on Sat night!

I agree & with Parker shooting out those lightening handballs it will be fantastic to watch, Lewie, Rohan & Byron etc take full advantage

reigning premier
13th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Ed Barlow syndrome all over again......

Smashes up a bunch of kids (like he should) and all of a sudden he's the next Jude Bolton.....

swansrob
13th July 2011, 09:06 PM

Smashes up a bunch of kids (like he should) and all of a sudden he's the next Jude Bolton.....

Given he's the same age as those kids, is that really such a bad thing??

reigning premier
13th July 2011, 09:10 PM
Given he's the same age as those kids, is that really such a bad thing??

When he's playing in a team full of much more mature, harder bodied players, where they draw all the attention, I'd say everyone else is jumping the gun just a little bit.....

basher williams
13th July 2011, 09:17 PM

Give him a break, he"s a kid himself. Why such negative crap

ScottH
13th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Ed never really looked like a footballer on the field. Parker does.

basher williams
13th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Stevie Wright????

Tough ,gutsy little warrior. Original in move of Sth Melb to Sydney. Twice best and fairist and member of the Swans team of the century

undy
13th July 2011, 11:37 PM
Ed never really looked like a footballer on the field. Parker does.

Ed's game against the Gold Coast for the dogs was good - 22 disposals, 2 goals and a pretty positive approach to the action when he didn't have the ball. It looked as though he was improving game by game, but the stats from the Dogs Melbourne game suggest he went off the boil (didn't see that one).

royboy42
14th July 2011, 02:20 PM
Tough ,gutsy little warrior. Original in move of Sth Melb to Sydney. Twice best and fairist and member of the Swans team of the century
If there was a brick wall between Stevie and the ball, look out wall!

stellation
14th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Ed's game against the Gold Coast for the dogs was good - 22 disposals, 2 goals and a pretty positive approach to the action when he didn't have the ball. It looked as though he was improving game by game, but the stats from the Dogs Melbourne game suggest he went off the boil (didn't see that one).
Ed broke his finger in the first quarter of that game, he played through it but was eventually subbed off.

chuckie
14th July 2011, 05:41 PM
Before Stevie Wright we had another Stevie, Stevie Hoffman I will never forget Queens Birthday weekend 1970 v Collingwood 17 points down 3 minutes to go step up Stevie the rat, crowd invades the ground when we hit the front siren still hadn't rang, it finally rings just as Peter Mckenna was about to mark 30 meters out. Next to the Grand Final win my favourite game.

longmile
14th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Before Stevie Wright we had another Stevie, Stevie Hoffman I will never forget Queens Birthday weekend 1970 v Collingwood 17 points down 3 minutes to go step up Stevie the rat, crowd invades the ground when we hit the front siren still hadn't rang, it finally rings just as Peter Mckenna was about to mark 30 meters out. Next to the Grand Final win my favourite game.

That sounds just as good as Nick Davis' 4 goal final quarter effort against Geelong in the semis of 2005.
That'd be my (and many other RWOers) favourite quarter of football