PDA

View Full Version : Round 17 - Fremantle

Cheer Squad
12th July 2011, 10:47 AM
This will be an interesting game on Sunday.

It would be a mistake to think it's going to be an easy win, because Fremantle broke their drought at the SCG last year in quite convincing fashion.

There's also a chance it will rain, and we certainly don't like playing in the wet, that's for sure. If it does, we'll probably get a small crowd.

We must win this game, and we probably will, by about 2-3 goals.

Peace
12th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Behemoth isn't playing is he?

Jeffers1984
12th July 2011, 07:50 PM
gonna keep tabs on the weather. it will make that much of a difference.

Nich
12th July 2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah - it's supposed to rain. Hopefully not!!

Untamed Snark
12th July 2011, 07:56 PM
It's the Red Kite round isn't it? I vote Cyggy will beat Humphrey.

msb
14th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Yes its a must win game although it is hard to be confident....freo have alot of injuries and the man mountain not playing helps us considerably. I think about a 4 goal win, although if it rains I would be leaning towards freo but not sure how they play in the rain.

Cheer Squad
15th July 2011, 01:01 PM
It now looks like it's going to be cold, wet and miserable on Sunday. Hope we handle it better than them, because it will be very costly if we don't.

Does anyone know what their form is like in the wet?

Melbourne_Blood
15th July 2011, 05:53 PM
Was it wet when they beat us at the SCG last year ? I'm pretty sure it was..... ( have i just jinxed it )

neilfws
15th July 2011, 06:15 PM
Was it wet when they beat us at the SCG last year ? I'm pretty sure it was.....

Match report from last year (http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/forum/content.php/44-Sydney-vs-Fremantle-22nd-May-2010-Match-Report). Quotes include "blustery" and "the rain started to really bucket down". I remember that game well, miserable loss on a miserable day.