PDA

View Full Version : Malthouse to Saints?????

Bas
2nd October 2011, 08:50 AM
There was a stack of players not joining the retired players parade yesterday, including our former Biffo. So will Mick retire?

You would think that St Kilda would offer him a semi-trailer in money.

He has said he will retire from coaching but didn't look like a man ready to retire yesterday.

I hope he takes the job.

Triple B
2nd October 2011, 09:44 AM
Should be fun watching him and Milne at the press conference...

robamiee
2nd October 2011, 12:27 PM
Should be fun watching him and Milne at the press conference...
GOLD......:rofl:
Malthouse wont coach, i heard the pies are holding him to a 1 year deal that he wont oach or be involved at another club (they must be paying him to do so) and then they will release him from his obligations contractually.....though i doubt eddies contract would hold up in court as it would be a restriction of trade somewhat...

Interesting to note Parko said that GWS are into BBBH i think with a view of only home games

wolftone57
2nd October 2011, 01:27 PM
GOLD......:rofl:
Malthouse wont coach, i heard the pies are holding him to a 1 year deal that he wont oach or be involved at another club (they must be paying him to do so) and then they will release him from his obligations contractually.....though i doubt eddies contract would hold up in court as it would be a restriction of trade somewhat...

Interesting to note Parko said that GWS are into BBBH i think with a view of only home games

Mick won't coach next year but look out in 2013. He will be coaching and it will be a club with a good young list.

Damien
2nd October 2011, 07:38 PM
He wont coach next year, no way Collingwood will allow him to coach against Buckley next year. He'll be free from 2013, but it will come down to whether he has any interest in rejoining the pressure cooker after his first year off in 28 years.

If he does want to go back, I would suggest Richmond would be the go, but that depends on whether Hardwick gets them to the finals next year.