PDA

View Full Version : GWS get their brute Full Forward

Bas
24th November 2011, 09:09 PM
I bet the Swans are looking on with envy with GWS snaring what could be a major draw card for them in the future.

Sydney has always prided themselves on having the brute Full Forward for so many years and now that title might head across town.

He should be very entertaining to watch in the future as he develops into his body.

I wonder where Folau will fit in with this unless they play Patton out of CHF.

Lucky Knickers
24th November 2011, 10:54 PM
And when he's 24 and over GWS we will quite happily make him feel right at home at Moore Park! We don't like a young brute. We like them nice and mature.

Kirkari
24th November 2011, 11:30 PM
And when he's 24 and over GWS we will quite happily make him feel right at home at Moore Park! We don't like a young brute. We like them nice and mature.

I was going to put it less elegantly.

Full Forward
25th November 2011, 07:13 AM

When he is 24 and over GWS he will go back to league where they will hail him as the mesiah

BeeEmmAre
25th November 2011, 02:10 PM
When he is 24 and over GWS he will go back to league where they will hail him as the mesiah

I think they're talking about J Patton.

Lucky Knickers
25th November 2011, 06:07 PM
I think they're talking about J Patton.
Correct

Cant turn right
27th November 2011, 09:04 AM
If Patton became a star for GWS and then defected to league at 24; now that would be a story.

Kirkari
27th November 2011, 11:43 AM
If Patton became a star for GWS and then defected to league at 24; now that would be a story.

Forget league. Defection to the Swans is what we're interested in.

wolftone57
4th December 2011, 09:53 AM
He has yet to prove that he is going to make it at AFL level. Start dreaming of defections when he has kicked 100 goals.