PDA

View Full Version : Job Vacancy

LondonSwan
24th February 2003, 03:42 PM
Wanted 1 or 2 Vice Captains to assist Swans get back on track, must show some leadership ability, have no interpersonal skills and no ability to handle the media (lets be consistent).

Must be able to slot into the Captains position at a moments notice. Must be able to stand upright for at least 30 seconds without knuckles touching ground and if Crowd requires an opposing player to be thumped, should be able to do so without a qualm.

Good Grooming is essential, thongs, choker necklaces a plus and hairstyle should be courtesy of a finger in a light socket.

Candidates will need to know what a football is and have a chequered history off the field.

They should preferably know what No means also.

Apply Sydney Swans.

Apologies to Des but you gave me the idea......

desredandwhite
24th February 2003, 03:57 PM
have good interpersonal skills and an ability to handle the media.

These ARE footballers we're talking about, right? :D

Diego
24th February 2003, 08:12 PM
Hey LS are you playing in the RWO match?

If so can i play on you that day...please?

LondonSwan
24th February 2003, 08:39 PM
Now now Diego is that playing the man or the ball!! Seriously when is it and where - it might be worth my while to pay out the $383.00 return to do a Stuey on you.

:D

Charlie
24th February 2003, 09:18 PM
- it might be worth my while to pay out the $383.00 return to do a Stuey on you

I imagine you haven't played too much footy, so don't expect to be a star just yet LS.

LondonSwan
24th February 2003, 10:27 PM
I can do anything I set my mind to Charlie and Diego would be a challenge. But star - me - no way!!!!!!! But doing a Stuey would be worth the bruises.

When is it on!! I think the Croatian hulk would be a better bet than me, hes played and did well from what I can gather.

swansrock4eva
24th February 2003, 11:47 PM
well while you're here LS, there's also a trivia night after the footy match. I'm sure you've already seen the details around here and there :p

LondonSwan
25th February 2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by swansrock4eva
well while you're here LS, there's also a trivia night after the footy match. I'm sure you've already seen the details around here and there :p

Well Gemma, name the date and venue and if I am in Sydney I will get there, if you give me an ironclad guarantee that I wont be lynched.

;)

gloveski
25th February 2003, 10:13 AM
lol:)

swansrock4eva
25th February 2003, 11:21 AM
LS, details Here:
http://redandwhiteonline.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57

and i won't allow you to be lynched because i'm a firm believer in the concept that a dead body will NOT be good publicity for the treivia night should we choose to have another on in the future. you can just see it now:
"Hey guys we're having another trivia night"
"oh bloody hell no! Remember what happened to that guy last time? what if they turn on me this time?! :eek:"

So if anyone tries to lynch you, let me know and i will deal with it! *tough pose*

robbieando
25th February 2003, 11:36 AM
Gem can brake legs you know:D :D

Don't worry LS me and Charlie live in Melbourne and aren't going to be there

LondonSwan
25th February 2003, 09:17 PM
I knew Charlie lived in melbourne but thought you were in Sydney.

I would be more worried about a couple of others.:D

robbieando
26th February 2003, 05:28 AM
Nope I'm from the heartland of footy - Melbourne
The real and first home of the Swans

Cheer Cheer
26th February 2003, 09:13 PM
Big Bad Bustling RobbieAndo

Ajn
27th February 2003, 08:19 PM
need to be on your pension plan though