PDA

View Full Version : Jetta Leads Goal Kicking!! Rnd 2 2012 Stats

ScottH
7th April 2012, 10:15 PM
Click on the big Stats button above to find it!!

ShockOfHair
7th April 2012, 10:37 PM
Great stats page Scott. Umm, has that been upgraded on the new platform, or should I be paying more attention?

I'm willing to bet McGlynn will maintain his position as most inaccurate goal-kicker for the whole season.

ScottH
7th April 2012, 10:57 PM
Great stats page Scott. Umm, has that been upgraded on the new platform, or should I be paying more attention?

I'm willing to bet McGlynn will maintain his position as most inaccurate goal-kicker for the whole season.

Same as last year!! ;)

wolftone57
7th April 2012, 11:19 PM

He gets a lot of shots and at least he gets the pill! I like the new role for him , it is working out very well.

longmile
7th April 2012, 11:29 PM
Great improvement from last year. Fast becoming one of my faves

ugg
7th April 2012, 11:35 PM
None from set shots I think?

monopoly19
7th April 2012, 11:38 PM
He got one from a set shot today!

jono2707
8th April 2012, 12:27 AM
Well done Jetts - loving your work in 2012 so far - you're playing your role nicely....

GongSwan
8th April 2012, 03:00 AM
Just watched the game again, Jetts tackling seems to have improved to the nth degree, and he's still quick and they have figured out a way to exploit that

wolftone57
8th April 2012, 10:25 AM
He certainly did kick one from a set shot, a nice long goal about 55m. When he took the mark everyone just told him to go back and slot it. It is a wonderful feeling if your team mates have confidence in you. I think he has been inspired by that.

Vonsteinman
8th April 2012, 02:56 PM
He certainly did kick one from a set shot, a nice long goal about 55m. When he took the mark everyone just told him to go back and slot it. It is a wonderful feeling if your team mates have confidence in you. I think he has been inspired by that.

Spot on. This was probably my favourite moment of the match. A lot of Jetta's issues have been around his own confidence and, as you say there was quite a pronounced message from his teammates to steady, go back and take his time. It was a very significant moment for him and the team I think.

liz
8th April 2012, 03:01 PM
Spot on. This was probably my favourite moment of the match. A lot of Jetta's issues have been around his own confidence and, as you say there was quite a pronounced message from his teammates to steady, go back and take his time. It was a very significant moment for him and the team I think.

I suspect it was also because they knew the siren was about to sound, so a set shot rather than kicking into the forward line was the percentage play.

Auntie.Gerald
9th April 2012, 12:17 PM
I think Lewis had 7 score assists and 3 goals yest !!!!!

I think we could all be loving this season............I love the kick long on the press defence with Lewis and Rohan playing at FF..........one on one with 75m to goal and they get their first every time baby !!!

I would also back Reid and Goodes on these one on ones !

Red
11th April 2012, 04:07 PM
Looks like Kieren has had a hand in Jetta's improvement:

Tough summer workouts prove Jetta is all he is jacked-up to be (http://www.theage.com.au/afl/sydney-swans/tough-summer-workouts-prove-jetta-is-all-he-is-jackedup-to-be-20120408-1wjns.html)

(apols if already posted elsewhere)

Auntie.Gerald
11th April 2012, 04:20 PM
"I had to change up 3 or 4 gears but I still got there" !!!!!!!

Go Jets go !!!!

:clap:

WeHaveTheGoodes
11th April 2012, 04:29 PM
He looks bulkier and is better for it. Compared to the rake that was missing goals in 2010. I used to squirm for the kid in 2010 when he would get crunched!

I think 2012 will be Lewis breakout year - provided the melbourne media don't confuse him with LeerOY!