PDA

View Full Version : I like LRT

GongSwan
9th July 2012, 01:36 AM
post here:clap:

DeadlyAkkuret
9th July 2012, 01:42 AM
I like him, out of the forward line. If the question is do I like him as a person, well yeah he seems alright if a little awkward.

Bloody Hell
9th July 2012, 01:45 AM
I like LRT. Premiership player and all round nice guy.

Terrible FF.

Great FB.

GongSwan
9th July 2012, 01:50 AM
Oh dear

barry
9th July 2012, 10:20 AM
Key position CHB in a premiership side, leading the norm-smith at half time. 10 years of service. Solid forward.

Against Brown and Merret, I thought , you know, Grundy and Ted might be able to hold the best power forwards in the comp, and we dont really need LRT as backup...... Then I watched the Hawks v Giants game.

I still think, come grand final time, the winning move will be the swing of LRT from forward to defender at 1/4 time.

Primmy
9th July 2012, 10:52 AM
He is a workhorse who does not shirk what is asked of him, no matter what. Maybe not the best all rounder in the game, but how many all rounders are there. Also he is ours and that makes a difference. He is also a top human being in my eyes. I really really like LRT.

Frog
9th July 2012, 12:10 PM
Tick.

jono2707
9th July 2012, 12:13 PM
I like LRT too!

Doctor
9th July 2012, 01:01 PM
I like him too. He's our very own Mr Football.

lwoggardner
9th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Looking forward to Round 22 - LRT vs Josh Gibson. Could be the matchup that decides a top 4 spot. I'm backing LRT.

barry
9th July 2012, 03:03 PM
Who would replace LRT ?

TDL - Sorry, but he does not play "finals" football, and would be a liability in the heat.
Spranger - Long way off it yet.
Jesse White - I used to be a fan, but not now.
Mitch Morton - will be delisted soon.

Chookbilly
9th July 2012, 06:00 PM
Who would replace LRT ?

TDL - Sorry, but he does not play "finals" football, and would be a liability in the heat.

Someone has a short memory.....
I seem to remember a certain forward line tackle in the dying stages of an elimination final against Carlton, where he was rewarded with a free kick and cooly converted from a tight angle to seal victory.
... He kicked 4 that night

BSA5
9th July 2012, 06:12 PM
LRT needs credit for pioneering a brand new role in Australian Rules Football: the defensive FF. Seriously. His job is to lock down on the opposition's FB, preventing him from going third man up against the likes of Reid and Goodes. And he's doing it well. It's no coincidence that since LRT has gone to a permanent FF position, Reid's goal output and confidence has increased markedly.

Further to that, he's actually kicking 1-2 goals per game. If he finishes the season with 30 goals then it's a job well done.

Now, if we had a superstar FF who could kick 3 goals a game, then obviously you'd play him. But we don't. White can barely manage one, Walsh is a work in progress, and Spangher hasn't strung enough games together in the ressies, and has played his best footy more as a kamikaze HFF than a FF anyway.

If we weren't serious contenders for the flag, and Reid was a bit more experienced, then I'd be all for playing Walsh at FF. but we are, Reid is not, so I'm not.

BillyRayCypress
9th July 2012, 06:28 PM
I like LRT, he has Leo Barry's decision making skills.

supersall
9th July 2012, 07:03 PM
I love that you never quite know what he's gonna do. Imagine how the opposition feels :)

Dirtyburt
9th July 2012, 07:07 PM
I particularly like his hair

ernie koala
9th July 2012, 07:16 PM
LRT needs credit for pioneering a brand new role in Australian Rules Football: the defensive FF. Seriously. His job is to lock down on the opposition's FB, preventing him from going third man up against the likes of Reid and Goodes. And he's doing it well. It's no coincidence that since LRT has gone to a permanent FF position, Reid's goal output and confidence has increased markedly.

Further to that, he's actually kicking 1-2 goals per game. If he finishes the season with 30 goals then it's a job well done.

Now, if we had a superstar FF who could kick 3 goals a game, then obviously you'd play him. But we don't. White can barely manage one, Walsh is a work in progress, and Spangher hasn't strung enough games together in the ressies, and has played his best footy more as a kamikaze HFF than a FF anyway.

If we weren't serious contenders for the flag, and Reid was a bit more experienced, then I'd be all for playing Walsh at FF. but we are, Reid is not, so I'm not.

Yeah, I'll run with this to a point......we're on top of the ladder..can't argue with that....but IMO the best way to lock down a FB, is to kick goals on him....in multiples.
LRT doesn't do that, so I'm not sure how his role will go when the stakes are raised, ie finals......
He looks so much better in the backline for mine.
But with Lynch suspended this week, no doubt he'll be lining up in the forwards again...And if nothing else, I'm getting used to it.

DA_Swan
9th July 2012, 07:25 PM
I like LRT and would never question his efforts - would it be fair to say that we are chasing Ben Reid to replace LRT ?

BillyRayCypress
9th July 2012, 07:26 PM
I like LRT and would never question his efforts - would it be fair to say that we are chasing Ben Reid to replace LRT ?

I suppose they wouldn't be interested in a straight swap.

DA_Swan
9th July 2012, 07:31 PM
That would not be fair to LRT - with a hyphen he has too much class for the wobblies

grarmy
9th July 2012, 07:51 PM

Hmmmm. Your thinking is creative. It just doesn't feel right that's all. Can only trust the judgement of the team strategists.

Nico
9th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Someone has a short memory.....
I seem to remember a certain forward line tackle in the dying stages of an elimination final against Carlton, where he was rewarded with a free kick and cooly converted from a tight angle to seal victory.
... He kicked 4 that night

2 years is a long time in footy.

DeadlyAkkuret
9th July 2012, 08:54 PM
Longer than 7 it seems.

Velour&Ruffles
9th July 2012, 09:40 PM
I see him do many good things. Lots of the fabled 1%ers that don't show up in the stats sheets. I sometimes wonder if some of the people on this board watch a different game to me (and the coaching panel, it would seem).

Dirtyburt
9th July 2012, 09:45 PM
They watch one in dreamland. Dreams where sphanger is Wayne Carey and TDL is a small Lockett. All based on no evidence thus far. I hope they both prove superstars but it is dreams at this stage

hot potato
10th July 2012, 12:04 AM
He's very effective at what appears glacial speed, surprisingly straight kick now, talks like an academic, looks like Lurch especially in head gear. I like im.

Primmy
10th July 2012, 12:04 AM
This is an I LIKE LRT thread. Run with it. And I am delighted to see that some of you sticky monsters are becoming slightly less sticky about LRTs value.(clap)

Bleed Red Blood
10th July 2012, 02:21 AM
Who would replace LRT ?

Spranger - Long way off it yet.
Jesse White - I used to be a fan, but not now.
Mitch Morton - will be delisted soon.

There was a moment in the R13 game against the Cats late in the game ball in the swans forward fifty, LRT lunged and grabbed a Cats player who didn't have the ball, I can't believe it wasn't called a free kick.
He doesn't really attempt marks.
He got a free kick about 40 metres out and didn't even make the distance.
He got another, realllly soft free really easy shot, missed it.

Which game was it recently when he had 4 possesions? Thats' one time per quarter. Leigh Brown is what LRT should strive to be,

Why trade for Morton and give up so soon? what if that had happened to Kirky?
Jesse White can take a mark and kick well. His stats when he does play are not dis-similar to what Roberts-Thompson produces but he gets marked harshly because of that year (2009?) that promised so much.
Sphanger should get another go if Walsh is as it seems not going to be considered for finals.
As for Dennis-Lane what do you mean cannot play finals football?? Based on what? 2010 he was instumental in us beating Carlton in a semi (or elim?) and i assume fitness is what you are referring to re "liability in heat" - he did play WAFL seniors and kick what was it 63 goals in a season? I hear its hot in Perth, occasionly.

IF one of these guys or any other on the list can come in and find some form, isn't that a good result? And if not he can come back, he won't have forgotten how to play presumably.

caj23
10th July 2012, 09:42 AM
Longer than 7 it seems.

:clap:

barry
10th July 2012, 12:10 PM
As for Dennis-Lane what do you mean cannot play finals football?? Based on what? 2010 he was instumental in us beating Carlton in a semi (or elim?) and i assume fitness is what you are referring to re "liability in heat" - he did play WAFL seniors and kick what was it 63 goals in a season? I hear its hot in Perth, occasionly.

The reason TDL is not playing in the seniors consistantly is because he is not "hard at it". He is percieved to be a bit soft, and easily pushed off the ball, out marked in contested situations, and does not apply enough defensive pressure.
If he cant get a game in the H&A because of that, finals intensity will expose him more than ever.

One thing you can say about LRT is he is a hard body. Goes in hard, doesnt get pushed off the ball, doesnt get outmarked and does apply defensive pressure.

Swansongster
10th July 2012, 01:06 PM
We need LRT in the team. He's been around and knows what has to be done. I am sure that my great grandad, if he was still alive, would say that you needed blokes like LRT in the trenches with you. Tough, courageous, experienced, respected, able to follow instructions and able to rise to the occasion. When we make the Grand Final, I would most definitely want LRT on the ground executing the role that Horse sends him out to do.

Bloody Hell
11th July 2012, 05:14 AM
Longer than 7 it seems.

Underrated post.

Gezball
11th July 2012, 09:41 AM
LRT also has a very good strong set of teeth

Doctor
11th July 2012, 10:41 AM
The likes are ahead 33-11 btw!

ShockOfHair
11th July 2012, 12:05 PM

OK, let's get over to the knockers thread and give them the Kade Simpson treatment!

Just kidding... But one thing we all agree: you can't have too many LRT threads.

BillyRayCypress
11th July 2012, 01:57 PM
OK, let's get over to the knockers thread and give them the Kade Simpson treatment!
Just kidding... But one thing we all agree: you can't have too many LRT threads.

You can never have enough of good knockers I would think.

All we're lacking now is an "I'm indifferent about LRT" thread.

I have spoken to him and he is a very nice person. I also know a neighbour of his and he speaks very highly of Lurch, I mean Lewis, and says he is really down to earth person.

GongSwan
11th July 2012, 04:22 PM
That would not be fair to LRT - with a hyphen he has too much class for the wobblies

Also too many teeth not enough tatts

GongSwan
11th July 2012, 04:25 PM

(clap)

satchmopugdog
11th July 2012, 04:28 PM
I particularly like his hair

It's silky...and he's not even Indigenous

iigrover
11th July 2012, 04:52 PM
The 30 Rules of LRT

1 - There are 3 types of footballers: those with skill, those without, and LRT who?s greatness deserves its own footballing-ability category
2 - A champion team will always beat a team of champions, a team of LRTs would beat them both and impregnate all of their girlfriends
3 - The era of the dominant full forward ended in the nineties because they knew LRT was coming
4 - When LRT sings the club song, angels weep
5 - When LRT kicks the ball, the ball winces
6 - Most footballers run from point A to point B, in LRT's case point A and point B run to him out of respect
7 - Behind every good man is a woman and behind every good woman is LRT - quite literally sometimes
8 - AFL draft camp attendees, when measured for their decision making skills are measured in fractions of LRT
9 - There's only one Tony Lockett, unless you count LRT; then there are two and a half
10 - LRT didn't QUIT rugby to play AFL, he was politely asked to leave
11 - LRT scrubs his teeth with tar because they're too white
12 - LRT is the Swiss army knife of human beings
13 - When LRT gets his hair cut the hairdresser sells the clippings to a jeweller and promptly retires
14 - A small amount of LRTs time every day is dedicated to millions of starving children
15 - God didn't rest on the seventh day, LRT took over and made beer, nachos, breasts and top gun
16 - LRT doesn?t have a degree, he has 360 degrees
17 - I can?t believe its not butter, but I can believe its LRT
18 - A single LRT can hold 100 times more information than HD DVD and is pirate resistant, he is feared in Asia
19 - If LRT were a sandwich he'd be an LRT - with the lot and be sought after by carnivores, herbivores and coeliac disease sufferers
20 - There are no such things as straight lines - just hyphens of varied length
21 - Actions speak louder than words, but LRT?s hyphen speaks louder than actions
22 - LRT?s hyphen contains three deserts, a grassy tundra, two salt lakes and the original inhabitants of Easter Island plus a list of every positive adjective created in every language ever
23 - The great wall of China was not originally a fortress but a scrappily made hyphen built to commemorate less than 7 centuries until the arrival of LRT to our world
24 - Every sportsperson to ever wear the number 30 wore it as a tribute to LRT, every one to not wear it didn?t feel worthy
25 - LRT has a great step for a man, he's an even bigger step for mankind
26 - What LRT lacks in depth perception he makes up for in other ways only perceivable to someone with the talents of LRT, which is nobody
27 - LRT's house has no electricity, he simply lights up all rooms with his presence, hence all Sydney Swans games played at night do not require lighting, just one LRT will suffice
28 - When LRT wears a bandaid it's never to cover an injury, its to cover a love bite
29 - Every 'mistake' LRT makes on the football field is merely a ploy to give the opposition a false sense of security, it?s the coaches orders, which were in fact LRT?s orders originally
30 - It doesn?t matter if you're black or white; what matters is if you're LRT.

Jewels
11th July 2012, 05:51 PM
The 30 Rules of LRT

1 - There are 3 types of footballers: those with skill, those without, and LRT who?s greatness deserves its own footballing-ability category
2 - A champion team will always beat a team of champions, a team of LRTs would beat them both and impregnate all of their girlfriends
3 - The era of the dominant full forward ended in the nineties because they knew LRT was coming
6 - Most footballers run from point A to point B, in LRT's case point A and point B run to him out of respect
7 - Behind every good man is a woman and behind every good woman is LRT - quite literally sometimes
8 - AFL draft camp attendees, when measured for their decision making skills are measured in fractions of LRT
9 - There's only one Tony Lockett, unless you count LRT; then there are two and a half
13 - When LRT gets his hair cut the hairdresser sells the clippings to a jeweller and promptly retires
14 - A small amount of LRTs time every day is dedicated to millions of starving children
15 - God didn't rest on the seventh day, LRT took over and made beer, nachos, breasts and top gun
18 - A single LRT can hold 100 times more information than HD DVD and is pirate resistant, he is feared in Asia
19 - If LRT were a sandwich he'd be an LRT - with the lot and be sought after by carnivores, herbivores and coeliac disease sufferers
21 - Actions speak louder than words, but LRT?s hyphen speaks louder than actions
22 - LRT?s hyphen contains three deserts, a grassy tundra, two salt lakes and the original inhabitants of Easter Island plus a list of every positive adjective created in every language ever
23 - The great wall of China was not originally a fortress but a scrappily made hyphen built to commemorate less than 7 centuries until the arrival of LRT to our world
24 - Every sportsperson to ever wear the number 30 wore it as a tribute to LRT, every one to not wear it didn?t feel worthy
26 - What LRT lacks in depth perception he makes up for in other ways only perceivable to someone with the talents of LRT, which is nobody
27 - LRT's house has no electricity, he simply lights up all rooms with his presence, hence all Sydney Swans games played at night do not require lighting, just one LRT will suffice
28 - When LRT wears a bandaid it's never to cover an injury, its to cover a love bite
29 - Every 'mistake' LRT makes on the football field is merely a ploy to give the opposition a false sense of security, it?s the coaches orders, which were in fact LRT?s orders originally

:clap: Someone has too much time on their hands.......

Bleed Red Blood
11th July 2012, 06:24 PM
The reason TDL is not playing in the seniors consistantly is because he is not "hard at it". He is percieved to be a bit soft, and easily pushed off the ball, out marked in contested situations, and does not apply enough defensive pressure.
If he cant get a game in the H&A because of that, finals intensity will expose him more than ever.

One thing you can say about LRT is he is a hard body. Goes in hard, doesnt get pushed off the ball, doesnt get outmarked and does apply defensive pressure.

LRT gets out marked all the time! He also is pushed off the ball all the time, and his "defensive pressure" involves lumbering 5 metres behind his opponent with his hands in the air.

TDL lays more tackles than Lewis, and takes only slightly less marks despite significantly less opportunities, and much less experience. TDL has found time and space to set up and kick goals himself in every game i have seen him play.

Dirtyburt
11th July 2012, 06:29 PM
LRT gets out marked all the time! He also is pushed off the ball all the time, and his "defensive pressure" involves lumbering 5 metres behind his opponent with his hands in the air.

TDL lays more tackles than Lewis, and takes only slightly less marks despite significantly less opportunities, and much less experience. TDL has found time and space to set up and kick goals himself in every game i have seen him play.

That is not the spirit, must try harder

Dirtyburt
11th July 2012, 06:34 PM
The 30 Rules of LRT

Although a bit understated, that is the spirit, well done

Primmy
11th July 2012, 07:25 PM
You are missing the point of this thread Bleeder!

Even if iigrover has too much time on his/her hands, then I am all for it. Understated, noice, different, unusual.:rofl:

Dirtyburt
11th July 2012, 08:18 PM
It's silky...and he's not even Indigenous

He must be! It is not possible his skills are not indigenous in origin. I think he is a first cousin of Michael long, Phil cracker, buddy Franklin and all of the riolis.

Nico
11th July 2012, 09:30 PM
He must be! It is not possible his skills are not indigenous in origin. I think he is a first cousin of Michael long, Phil cracker, buddy Franklin and all of the riolis.

You might say all Riolied into one.

jono2707
11th July 2012, 09:34 PM
Chuck Norris has started making LRT lists.....

Nico
11th July 2012, 09:39 PM
Has anyone thought of making and selling LRT dolls. Will surely knock Barbie off her perch.

BSA5
11th July 2012, 10:43 PM
Has anyone thought of making and selling LRT dolls. Will surely knock Barbie up.

EFA

BillyRayCypress
11th July 2012, 11:09 PM
Has anyone thought of making and selling LRT dolls. Will surely knock Barbie off her perch.

They have and its called Ken. A doll truly before its time.

grarmy
12th July 2012, 10:24 AM
His job is to lock down on the opposition's FB, preventing him from going third man up against the likes of Reid and Goodes. And he's doing it well. It's no coincidence that since LRT has gone to a permanent FF position, Reid's goal output and confidence has increased markedly.

This view does kinda make sense. And, assuming that our coaches are far smarter than the average RWO member, I give them credit for the strategy. If it is right, it is brilliant.

grarmy
12th July 2012, 10:29 AM
I like LRT, he has Leo Barry's decision making skills.

OTT assessment. Diminishes how smart a player was Leo Barry. LRT is good in a defensive role but not in Leo's league. Mind, if LRT was to win a premiership for us I would grant him the respect of being mentioned in the same sentence as Leaping Leo.

Go Swannies
12th July 2012, 11:58 AM
OTT assessment. Diminishes how smart a player was Leo Barry. LRT is good in a defensive role but not in Leo's league. Mind, if LRT was to win a premiership for us I would grant him the respect of being mentioned in the same sentence as Leaping Leo.

He did.

Frog
12th July 2012, 12:43 PM
At half time the Norm Smith medal for best on ground in a Grand Final (2005) was LRT's.

royboy42
12th July 2012, 01:02 PM
He did.

Sure did!

Swansongster
12th July 2012, 01:15 PM

I guess that is why you did mention them in the same sentence. Perhaps I have overlooked your Stephen Fry layer of humour.

:smile:

stellation
12th July 2012, 04:21 PM
How young does he look in this pic? It's like Barry's grabbed a kid from the crowd.

Primmy
12th July 2012, 05:03 PM
It was seven years ago, one quarter of his life away. Oh my, seven years. I am going to need chocolate around about now to recover.

Doctor
12th July 2012, 06:52 PM
He truly is Sydney's Mr Football.

Beerman
12th July 2012, 07:01 PM
How young does he look in this pic? It's like Barry's grabbed a kid from the crowd.

How young do they both look? One thing I loved about Barry Hall is that 90% of the time he looked like a very dangerous man who I wouldn't be too keen on getting near. But sometimes when he smiled, his whole face lit up and he looked like a 5-year old kid on Christmas morning. (A little bit in that photo, but much more in others). I've often wondered if that was some clue to his personality - a certain childishness with all the good and bad that entails. I'm no Freud and even if he was, I'm not sure Barry would be that keen on lying on my couch and being psychoanalysed.

Primmy
12th July 2012, 09:38 PM
Absolutely agree with you Beerman. My analysis always. However he dissed us and we are nothing to him, therefore he is no longer anything to me.

longmile
13th July 2012, 10:22 PM
Does anyone have highlights of LRT's efforts in the '05 Grand Final? Be great to rewatch

BillyRayCypress
13th July 2012, 10:25 PM
Does anyone have highlights of LRT's efforts in the '05 Grand Final? Be great to rewatch

That's the problem. You have to go back to 2005 to see his best play.

Barry who?

longmile
13th July 2012, 10:27 PM
That's the problem. You have to go back to 2005 to see his best play.

Barry who?

Oh I agree completely with you. Just felt like a trip down memory lane!

Kirkari
14th July 2012, 03:36 AM
The 30 Rules of LRT

This is the greatest post ever written in the history of the internet, the world, and the universe, unless LRT has written a post or posts, in which case, this post is next after that (or those).

Gezball
14th July 2012, 10:34 AM
This is the greatest post ever written in the history of the internet, the world, and the universe, unless LRT has written a post or posts, in which case, this post is next after that (or those).

X2

GongSwan
14th July 2012, 05:30 PM
66 to 18 likes v dislikes, LRT is killing it, as usual

bloodsman
15th July 2012, 10:42 AM
Let's count today how many times he fails to dispose of the ball properly when moving the ball forwards. Im very worried about his limited ability in the big games

erica
15th July 2012, 11:05 AM
Let's not. I can't be the only one on this forum who finds this whole LRT knocking disrespectful, surely?

Go Swannies
15th July 2012, 11:14 AM
Let's not. I can't be the only one on this forum who finds this whole LRT knocking disrespectful, surely?

No you're not alone Erica.

And the Swans have found the perfect LRT decoy for us:
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/141498/default.aspx

Dirtyburt
15th July 2012, 12:26 PM

I dont think it is disrespectful. Discussion is what footy forums are all about. I just think it is horribly uninformed and niave.

Primmy
15th July 2012, 01:12 PM
No you're not alone Erica.

And the Swans have found the perfect LRT decoy for us:
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/141498/default.aspx
I agree Erica.

Dear Bevo, he would do anything for us, even now.

GongSwan
15th July 2012, 02:50 PM

Love LRT, that was the point of the 2 threads, I don't really want to read all the knocking. It's really very simple, if he wasn't doing what was expected of him by the coaches, he would be in the 2's. I love the way he pops up all over the ground and his 100% effort

DamY
15th July 2012, 09:48 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's a lot of love for LRT. No-one is doubting his pressure and effort whenever he plays. But I believe there are a lot of supporters of other players who may feel that their star (whomever that may be) could shine *just as bright as LRT* given the opportunity. Personally I believe those that you may see as LRT knockers doubt him, but it really is about those that could potentially supersede him. This club will develop and rotate players through and there are some that may believe that LRT's best days are behind him (yet not forgetting what he has done in the past)

Primmy
15th July 2012, 09:53 PM
You are on the wrong thread.

Captain
15th July 2012, 09:57 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's a lot of love for LRT. No-one is doubting his pressure and effort whenever he plays. But I believe there are a lot of supporters of other players who may feel that their star (whomever that may be) could shine *just as bright as LRT* given the opportunity. Personally I believe those that you may see as LRT knockers doubt him, but it really is about those that could potentially supersede him. This club will develop and rotate players through and there are some that may believe that LRT's best days are behind him (yet not forgetting what he has done in the past)

He has something called character. Add in a big heart. That's what helps clubs bind together and win premierships.

Nico
15th July 2012, 11:11 PM
He was playing a blinder before he got poleaxed. Kicked a goal and was also down back to help out. I hope they are able to keep him in the side because I have no doubt he is a quality backman and will be needed back there at some stage.

erica
22nd July 2012, 09:05 AM
LRT's support at the footy. They all have great hair!

High-flyer LRT gets five-star support (http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/highflyer-lrt-gets-fivestar-support-20120721-22gul.html)

satchmopugdog
22nd July 2012, 12:07 PM
OMG that article nearly made me cry.....how far is LRT from Fev,Carey,poor Ben Cousins et.al. How positive and the essence of team is that family....they should be mentoring.

boroboy
22nd July 2012, 12:21 PM
Let's count today how many times he fails to dispose of the ball properly when moving the ball forwards. Im very worried about his limited ability in the big games

You clearly weren't at the 2005 Grand Final then?

DeadlyAkkuret
22nd July 2012, 03:13 PM
Oh god.

31 hard at it
22nd July 2012, 05:57 PM
With Mummy possibly out for a rest of that knee LRT becomes vital to our setup.

Swanner
22nd July 2012, 07:37 PM
LRT is a god. Part of the 2005 premiership team and playing absolutely vital role this year. If you don't understand what his value to the team is then I question how much you know about footy. We can't have a team of jettas or Kennedy's. Players fulfill different roles.

ShockOfHair
22nd July 2012, 07:56 PM
A big rap from Pykie today:

Pyke praised the efforts of Lewis Roberts-Thomson, who assisted with the ruck duties once Mumford left the field.

?Lewie is probably the most versatile player we?ve got,? he said.

?He goes forward, he goes back, he goes in the ruck and he does everything that?s required of him, and I thought he did a really good job.?
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/142293/default.aspx

Dirtyburt
20th August 2012, 09:50 PM
Ohh look what I found! Some LRT knockers!

Doctor
21st August 2012, 12:01 PM
Ohh look what I found! Some LRT knockers!

You been looking at his sisters? :smile:

Dirtyburt
21st August 2012, 12:03 PM
Very nice they are too!

aardvark
21st August 2012, 12:05 PM
Very nice they are too!

Knockers?

Dirtyburt
21st August 2012, 12:32 PM
Sisters

GongSwan
21st August 2012, 04:45 PM

High-flyer LRT gets five-star support (http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/highflyer-lrt-gets-fivestar-support-20120721-22gul.html)

Willing to bet money LRT's team mates are queuing up for dinner invites

dimelb
21st August 2012, 05:46 PM

I was away from the computer when this was posted and hadn't seen it before. Nice article. And fiancee Zoe looks a tall athletic girl. The father-son pick will be worth waiting for!