PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for saturdays blockbuster?

Joshua
6th August 2012, 07:41 PM
Coming up from victoria on the weekend. Am not a sydney member so wondering what tickets to buy? Any help would be appreciated, cheers joshua

Matt79
6th August 2012, 07:58 PM
Gday Josh and welcome to RWO.

Most views within ANZ Stadium are pretty decent bar Rows 15 and back in level 6 unless you have binoculars. It really comes down to budget. Level 4 on the wing is premium but top $$$, however, gold level tickets on level 1 are great also. Just avoid sitting in the 'Opposition Supporter' Areas!!

Dirtyburt
6th August 2012, 08:01 PM
I guess depends what you want? Cheap/reasonable view, behind goals either end. Nicer (more pricey) with some choice of almost edible food second level. Very cheap up in the gods, third level. If you want a decent atmosphere, decent viewing and something to do before/after the game, avoid homebush altogether and go to a scg game!

ugg
6th August 2012, 08:27 PM
I think level four is overrated. They're good seats but I still think they're too high up. Level 3 are better height wise but they are only available from behind one end

Joshua
6th August 2012, 09:12 PM
I think level four is overrated. They're good seats but I still think they're too high up. Level 3 are better height wise but they are only available from behind one end

Eastern side row 2, would that be a good spot, hope to god im not surrounded by feral pies

AnnieH
7th August 2012, 09:46 AM
You'll be right there Joshua.
That's far enough away from the ferals.

BillyRayCypress
7th August 2012, 10:35 AM
You'll be right there Joshua.
That's far enough away from the ferals.

There was stacks of them in the Red Zone in previous years. Better dressed ones but still eddiewood supporters.

Danzar
7th August 2012, 02:44 PM
Hi Joshua, it's my anniversary on Saturday, which my girlfriend and I are spending out of town. I'm happy to let you use my two member passes if you wish - they're gold seating right among the members. Rather than meeting to get you the passes and collect them, you can go to the member office at the ground and they'll issue them in ticket form - this costs $5 per ticket.

If anyone else is interested in the same, shoot me a PM and if I don't hear from Joshua by COB Wednesday, I'm happy to give them to whoever is next in line.

Swansongster
7th August 2012, 02:48 PM
Hi Joshua, it's my anniversary on Saturday, which my girlfriend and I are spending out of town.

A supreme sacrifice that would make sense if it was your wedding anniversary. :smile:

Wardy
7th August 2012, 02:52 PM
Hi Joshua, it's my anniversary on Saturday, which my girlfriend and I are spending out of town. I'm happy to let you use my two member passes if you wish - they're gold seating right among the members. Rather than meeting to get you the passes and collect them, you can go to the member office at the ground and they'll issue them in ticket form - this costs $5 per ticket.

If anyone else is interested in the same, shoot me a PM and if I don't hear from Joshua by COB Wednesday, I'm happy to give them to whoever is next in line.

How good are you???? Romantic and everything - so should we win are you going to pop the question??? (I do love living Vicariously through you young folk ;-))

Danzar
7th August 2012, 03:10 PM
Aww, guys, such nice comments :redface:

A supreme sacrifice that would make sense if it was your wedding anniversary. :smile:
This is where it gets complex Swansongster. It's our first anniversary so I haven't quite earned enough CFC's (Chick Flick Credits) to get me any FAPs (Footy Away Passes). I'd already gotten through Katy Perry: Part of Me and the full run of Step Up movies right up to the latest one, Step Up 4: Miami Heat but just couldn't get over the line.

How good are you???? Romantic and everything - so should we win are you going to pop the question??? (I do love living Vicariously through you young folk ;-))
Wardy, if we win, I may end up popping the question to the person nearest to me at the final siren I reckon. I do hope Brookie dearest is not in the loo when that happens and we are not watching the game at the local bowls club, my goodness.

Wardy
7th August 2012, 03:17 PM

We expect an announcement
On RWO in Monday ( we will give you time to get home;-)) coz we are going to win!!!!

Danzar
7th August 2012, 03:25 PM
Damn well better!

Jewels
7th August 2012, 03:42 PM
Wardy, if we win, I may end up popping the question to the person nearest to me at the final siren I reckon. I do hope Brookie dearest is not in the loo when that happens and we are not watching the game at the local bowls club, my goodness.

Hahaha, oh Danzar that is absolute gold :clap:

Jenny
8th August 2012, 06:56 PM

What a superstar! Thank you for that Danzar - It's great to see you're making sure your memberships are being used.

If you do find someone to take your tickets, shoot me a message and I'll have the tickets printed and ready for them to collect.

Thanks again,
Jenny

Danzar
9th August 2012, 11:03 AM
What a superstar! Thank you for that Danzar - It's great to see you're making sure your memberships are being used.

If you do find someone to take your tickets, shoot me a message and I'll have the tickets printed and ready for them to collect.

Thanks again,
Jenny
Thanks Jenny! Joshua and his girlfriend will take them. I'll send you a PM with our member numbers. I sent Joshua directions to the service office at ANZ (based on your match day info), which is where I understand he should collect them from?

Jenny
9th August 2012, 12:11 PM
Thanks Jenny! Joshua and his girlfriend will take them. I'll send you a PM with our member numbers. I sent Joshua directions to the service office at ANZ (based on your match day info), which is where I understand he should collect them from?

Hi Danzar,

My inbox was full, so the PM has not come through. Would you mind re-sending your message?
Your directions sound spot on. The tickets will be at the Swans Service Office outside Gate A/B on Saturday night.

Enjoy your anniversary. Try not to check the score updates too often on Saturday night! :smile:

Danzar
9th August 2012, 02:38 PM
Hi Danzar,

My inbox was full, so the PM has not come through. Would you mind re-sending your message?
Your directions sound spot on. The tickets will be at the Swans Service Office outside Gate A/B on Saturday night.

Enjoy your anniversary. Try not to check the score updates too often on Saturday night! :smile:
Oh, Brookie is aOK with an early dinner followed by a prime spot in front of the television at 7:40pm with our Premiership scarves, so I'm spared the agony and suspense! PM now sent. Cheers - Dan