PDA

View Full Version : URGENT! Swans Ringtone

AnnieH
26th September 2012, 01:22 PM
OMG.
OMG.
OMG.

I'm beside myself.

Somehow, my swans ringtone (cheer cheer the red and the white) has disappeared from my phone.

Can someone please send me another one??

PM me if you need my mobile number to do it.

Thanks heaps my loves!!!
Annie

Dosser
26th September 2012, 01:33 PM
OMG.
OMG.
OMG.

I'm beside myself.

Somehow, my swans ringtone (cheer cheer the red and the white) has disappeared from my phone.

Can someone please send me another one??

PM me if you need my mobile number to do it.

Thanks heaps my loves!!!
Annie

If you go to the site from your phone, then the landing page has a ringtone download. That is if it has disappeared completely from your phone...

Go Swannies
26th September 2012, 01:37 PM
If you go to the site from your phone, then the landing page has a ringtone download. That is if it has disappeared completely from your phone...

That's only for Telstra. Is there a way of getting it from Vodafone. Being Vodafone some guy will pedal over with it - and get a flat tyre along the way.

ScottH
26th September 2012, 01:41 PM

Only works if you are a biglake customer.

AnnieH
26th September 2012, 01:44 PM
OMG!

Still dying.

sahi
26th September 2012, 02:02 PM
Looks like it's possible with other carriers as well, not just telstra.

Press "buy" on http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/tonesandpics/tabid/17635/default.aspx and then you can choose your carrier. It will cost $5+

ScottH
26th September 2012, 02:09 PM
Here is a free one.
Sydney swans Free Ringtone for iPhone and Mobile (http://www.free-ringtones.cc/ringtones/Sydney%20swans/68133)

When it asks for more details click cancel and you d/l will begin.

sidswan
26th September 2012, 02:30 PM
I would also love to have it on my phone. I just tried to download it, and was happy to pay $5,but luckily before I accepted that, I discovered it was going to be an additional $10/week! Any help from you good people will be gratefully accepted, I just have an old phone, not an iphone and am with vodaphone.

Go Swannies
26th September 2012, 02:42 PM
I would also love to have it on my phone. I just tried to download it, and was happy to pay $5,but luckily before I accepted that, I discovered it was going to be an additional $10/week! Any help from you good people will be gratefully accepted, I just have an old phone, not an iphone and am with vodaphone.

Where did you find the $10 per week. I've gone back to the Swans site that takes you through to the Telstra site but I can't see that in the terms. (But I do see that it doesn't work for the IPhone.)

sidswan
26th September 2012, 02:47 PM
I ended up talking to someone from 'waalia'? (or some similar name) and he told me it was $10 after the initial $5........thanks very much for replying, I realise that I hadn't gone thru the Swans site, I will try it now.

ScottH
26th September 2012, 02:47 PM
Here is a free one.
Sydney swans Free Ringtone for iPhone and Mobile (http://www.free-ringtones.cc/ringtones/Sydney%20swans/68133)

When it asks for more details click cancel and you d/l will begin.

I did this without entering a phone number, email, credit card or health care card.

Go Swannies
26th September 2012, 02:53 PM
I did this without entering a phone number, email, credit card or health care card.

Thanks Scott - I did too and it not only downloads easily but it even works on my IPhone (the first that ever has). Now I can be embarrassed in public forever.

AnnieH
26th September 2012, 03:14 PM
Thanks everyone.

I got it from here for free (I downloaded it on my phone. I'm a technological wonder child!!)

Swans Ringtone - Zedge Net (http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/722491/)

sidswan
26th September 2012, 03:16 PM
No, I certainly can't do it...but maybe I'm too old, I'm hoping for help when a younger person comes visiting later. Many thanks for your advice etc. Go Swans

ScottH
26th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Thanks everyone.

I got it from here for free (I downloaded it on my phone. I'm a technological wonder child!!)

Swans Ringtone - Zedge Net (http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/722491/)

So am I.
With the help of google.

Bindo
26th September 2012, 05:20 PM
Ha ha, just wasted hours getting it on my iPhone. If you have the actual song (via itunes), you can convert it to a ring tone quite easily. ZYou have to change the length to less than 30 seconds and also change the file extension. Just Google 'ring tones on iphone' and you will find the instructions.

So happy to have it back again!!

Swannies
26th September 2012, 09:19 PM
If someone needs one please pm me I have both iPhone and mp3 version

Swansongster
26th September 2012, 09:53 PM
I have as my ring tone the ABC call of the of the last few seconds of the 05 Grand Final which was replayed on their Classic Grand Finals podcast series. I recorded on the phone from the MP3 they made available for download and then just activated the "apply as" ring tone option.

It goes something like .... "Leo Barry. Leaping Leo has saved the day for the Swans ..... Siiiiiiiiirrrrrrrreeeennnnnnnnnn! Sydney have won from the mark of the day by Leo Barry and for the first time since 33" and then it goes on to play the PA's Cheer, cheer which cuts out after the "shake down" line.

Still brings goose bumps after all these years with every call I receive and gets big ups from most who hear it (especially if Swan fans).

Happy to text to anyone who wants it. PM me.

goswannie14
27th September 2012, 08:02 PM
Do a google search for it. Download mp3, then set as ringtone.

GongSwan
28th September 2012, 01:38 AM
I have this as an mp3 file, can email it to you if you pm me your email