PDA

View Full Version : Culture and Free Agency/Trading

Dan
2nd October 2012, 08:58 PM
All we have heard about since the GF is the culture of the club and how great it is compared to others. With free agency up and running will players from other clubs want to join the Swans to be part of it?

ScottH
2nd October 2012, 09:21 PM
All we have heard about since the GF is the culture of the club and how great it is compared to others. With free agency up and running will players from other clubs want to join the Swans to be part of it?

Only the good ones hopefully!!

swansrule100
2nd October 2012, 09:29 PM
Jobe watson should reunite with ted

Rod_
3rd October 2012, 08:39 AM
Jobe watson should reunite with ted

In Sydney!

Primmy
3rd October 2012, 09:00 AM
Just as long as Ted doesn't want to reunite with Jobe!!!

GongSwan
3rd October 2012, 02:26 PM
I don't think it matters who wants to come to Sydney, it's a matter of who we want

Doctor J.
3rd October 2012, 02:47 PM
I don't think it matters who wants to come to Sydney, it's a matter of who we want

Very good point. We are no longer that desperate club who will take anyone on our list in the hope that we will rise up the ladder (Picken, Brereton). We can pick and chose, and no matter how good the player is, if he doesn't fit in with the clubs culture he doesn't get in through the door. Can't imagine us ever doing a Brisbane and recruiting a Fev.

Wardy
3rd October 2012, 02:58 PM
How good would that be - Jobe a swan??? Not only would it be fantastic from a talent and ability point of view and he presents well as a young man with his head screwed on properly but we girls would have even more eye candy - he's gorgeous !!! That's a win win in my eyes !!????

Triple B
3rd October 2012, 03:07 PM
...we girls would have even more eye candy - he's gorgeous !!! That's a win win in my eyes !!??

Before Josh presented Miss Columbia to the AFL world last week, you girls had eyes for nobody else.

A weeks a long time in flirtball...

Wardy
3rd October 2012, 03:19 PM
Before Josh presented Miss Columbia to the AFL world last week, you girls had eyes for nobody else.

A weeks a long time in flirtball...

Yeah well be broke several hearts parading her around- and she has no interest in footy - I mean honestly where does she get off ??? :wink:

R-1
3rd October 2012, 03:48 PM
In bed and around the house with Josh I should expect.