PDA

View Full Version : Tippett: Let's call it

ShockOfHair
23rd October 2012, 04:58 PM
After 18,000 posts we must have this figured out by now.

iigrover
23rd October 2012, 05:05 PM
Draft Pick 69 and a Jesse White playing card737

Melbourne_Blood
23rd October 2012, 05:13 PM
A box of tissues also

barry
23rd October 2012, 05:14 PM
White to Brisbane for Pick 30 something.

Pick 25 and 30-something to Crows for Tippett.

The main sticking point for Crows is they dont have any room on the list for White since they got graham, and would much rather a pick or two.

BillyRayCypress
23rd October 2012, 05:15 PM
I'm blaming Julia Gillard for global warming, making flappy ear lobes trendy and affecting the mentality of the South Australian's. It all makes sense to me now.

Who would put someone by the name of Noble in charge and then he can't make a noble deal? Who would have a centre half forward with two surnames? Who would draft the Toilet Duck?

I say it should be a Rd 2 offer or let him walk into the draft now that its into week 4. No mercy.

Ludwig
23rd October 2012, 05:26 PM
Adelaide will only use 2 live picks, so Brisbane's pick 33 is of no use unless they can package it with 20 or 23 to get a pick in the teens. But White for pick 33 sounds good on its own whether we on trade it for Tippett or keep it.

Matimbo
23rd October 2012, 05:54 PM
What happened to the Big Al trade-bait option?? Last week, Michaelangelo Tucci from the Adelaide Appletiser quoted "uninformed sources" as saying "it's a done deal, the sausages are already churning out and the Mens Gallery membership papers have been submitted". Now the Tippett deal has stalled. So are the Crows holding out for Big Al + the Gatorade Girl? In your dreams Adelaide, both way out of your league. (Do I sound ever so slightly over this whole thing?)

tabs
23rd October 2012, 06:04 PM
I thinkit will be pick 23 + player (ie White, TDL) for Tipppett and late pick, that way its a 2 in, 2 out

Dosser
24th October 2012, 09:01 AM
After last night's news I think this deal may be dead.

albrotha
24th October 2012, 09:09 AM
You've got to love the Swans decorum in this whole sorry mess. Sure they appear to be getting a good deal but they had no part in the "gentleman's agreement" so should not be punished for continuing the career of a promising player.

Big Al
24th October 2012, 09:54 AM
What happened to the Big Al trade-bait option?? Last week, Michaelangelo Tucci from the Adelaide Appletiser quoted "uninformed sources" as saying "it's a done deal, the sausages are already churning out and the Mens Gallery membership papers have been submitted". Now the Tippett deal has stalled. So are the Crows holding out for Big Al + the Gatorade Girl? In your dreams Adelaide, both way out of your league. (Do I sound ever so slightly over this whole thing?)

Big Al pulled out when Josh Kennedy promised him that Anna had some girlfriends who needed chaperoning around Sydney next year.

Swansinger
24th October 2012, 10:06 AM
Tippett to change codes and play for Canterbury - Bankstown Bulldogs.

ShockOfHair
24th October 2012, 11:40 AM
Looks like I should've added the 'how many Crows staff will lose their jobs?' option.

Bloody Hell
25th October 2012, 05:27 AM
Looks like I should've added the 'how many Crows staff will lose their jobs?' option.
Or second round pick would have been prudent.