PDA

View Full Version : Andy's Mates

Ruck'n'Roll
1st December 2012, 07:44 AM
First Mifsud gets exposed as a very dodgy character and keeps his job, now Trigg gets a tap on the wrist Is it just me or is there more than just a hint of nepotism/corruption about the Demetriou administration?

goswannie14
1st December 2012, 08:29 AM
It was concerning to me when The Age pointed out the friendship between The Fat Contoller and Trigg. Not a good look.

Triple B
1st December 2012, 08:58 AM
It was concerning to me when The Age pointed out the friendship between The Fat Contoller and Trigg. Not a good look.

Just as concerning is the papers knew in the morning almost exactly what the penalties would be.

Lucky guess I suppose...

goswannie14
1st December 2012, 09:01 AM
Just as concerning is the papers knew in the morning almost exactly what the penalties would be.

Lucky guess I suppose...

That thought crossed my mind too, rather strange that the press knew what would happen even before the hearing had occurred.

ShockOfHair
1st December 2012, 01:28 PM
Seriously, with Melbourne tanking and the Tippett shenanigans we need an independent Draft & Player Payments Tribunal. The Tippett payments were reported last year but nothing but the AFL didn't bother investigating them.

Let's get someone on the case who is serious about it and isn't best mates with the AFL commissioners. We have not one but TWO panels that sit in judgement on player behaviour during matches. An extra one to guarantee integrity of the equalisation process wouldn't go astray, especially now we have free agency and two new teams.

Ruck'n'Roll
13th December 2012, 02:35 PM
Mifsud seems to be in trouble again, seems his mathematical gymnastics to "prove" that there's been no drop in the number of indigenous players drafted, aren't fooling everybody.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/lewis-jettas-afl-journey-proof-of-value-of-drafting-indigenous-players-says-gerard-neesham/story-e6frexx0-1226535687006

Nico
15th December 2012, 08:30 PM
Mifsud seems to be in trouble again, seems his mathematical gymnastics to "prove" that there's been no drop in the number of indigenous players drafted, aren't fooling everybody.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/lewis-jettas-afl-journey-proof-of-value-of-drafting-indigenous-players-says-gerard-neesham/story-e6frexx0-1226535687006

Paper shuffler on big bucks.