PDA

View Full Version : Giants v Swans Rnd 1 2013 REMINDER

Primmy
24th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Its not a home game, go buy your ticket via the info in the email you got, which you may not yet have put in the "I'll look at that later" file.

Look for the Swans end seats.

ugg
24th January 2013, 11:08 AM
Looks like Ticketek has raised the price of their ridiculous fees for printing your ticket at home or collecting from the box office. Biggest rip off besides Cabcharge's 10% for using CCs.

Big Al
24th January 2013, 01:19 PM
I'll be at the show that day so I'll just buy a GA at the gate.

stellation
24th January 2013, 02:15 PM
Looks like Ticketek has raised the price of their ridiculous fees for printing your ticket at home or collecting from the box office. Biggest rip off besides Cabcharge's 10% for using CCs.
To be fair to Cabcharge (I can't believe I'm saying that!), in their case they at least have a competing product that they're enticing companies to use- with ticketek I have absolutely no idea what the justification is!

Xie Shan
24th January 2013, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the reminder! The email has gone straight into my 'Action Required' folder (for all you productivity geeks!)

stellation
25th January 2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the reminder! The email has gone straight into my 'Action Required' folder (for all you productivity geeks!)

So be honest; do you work from you Action Required folder and only sort your incoming email a couple of times a day, or do you work from your incoming email and clear out your Action Required folder once a month?

Xie Shan
27th January 2013, 03:04 PM
So be honest; do you work from you Action Required folder and only sort your incoming email a couple of times a day, or do you work from your incoming email and clear out your Action Required folder once a month?

If being completely honest, half way in between stella. Urgent stuff I tend to do as it shows up, so I use the 'Action Required' folder more to remind myself of things that are important but not urgent (easier than trawling through the inbox every time). I aim to clear it once every couple of weeks, am not perfect but slowly improving...