PDA

View Full Version : being Jed Lamb

Auntie.Gerald
29th July 2013, 09:24 PM
what a midfield / small forward rotation he is playing with

Jed i almost feel sorry for because he genuinely is working his arse off for not a lot of reward just now........his two way running is way beyond where i thought he would be as I just didnt think he match our midfield lads work rate - but he is surprising me.

SwansTV: Millimetre perfect: Plays of the Day R18 - SYDNEYSWANS.com.au (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/video/2013-07-29/swanstv-millimetre-perfect-plays-of-the-day-r18)

if you watch this play closely we see some nice handwork out of the backline with Rampe, Macca, KJack etc

the long lead by The Tip to the middle of the square and then the flood forward by Cunningham was nice but the work off the ball by JED and Hannes absolutely putting in the big ones from well inside their own defensive half circle to flood thru the middle of the ground offering options to Kurt and then even after Kurt passes it off to Harry they continued flooding forward.......

Bolton opens up the space for Jesse to have a one on one by leading wide and then Jesse saids just pop it up high and i will fly like baby Jordan !!

(clap)