PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the bulldogs game?

swans_premiers
29th July 2013, 11:57 PM
I'm moving to melb in a couple of days. Don't know any swans or bulldogs supporters there so which rwoers are going?

ScottH
30th July 2013, 12:33 PM
I'll be there!!

mcs
30th July 2013, 12:37 PM
Ill be there, going down just for the day from Canberra :)

Melbournehammer
30th July 2013, 12:50 PM
i'll be there - with bells on

Swansongster
30th July 2013, 12:51 PM
I'm moving to melb in a couple of days. Don't know any swans or bulldogs supporters there so which rwoers are going?

I'll be there with the missus and four kids in tow - along with about 12-15,000 other south-of-the-border Swans fans.

Swansinger
30th July 2013, 12:58 PM
I'm going. Come say hello - I'll be the bloke in red and white , barracking for the Swans:D.

Swansongster
30th July 2013, 01:12 PM
I believe there is a Members function afterwards. Can anyone confirm? One of the good Melbourne ones where all of the team come down and sign stuff for the kids.

I know Jesse is going to be popular with my mob.

ScottH
30th July 2013, 01:14 PM
I believe there is a Members function afterwards. Can anyone confirm? One of the good Melbourne ones where all of the team come down and sign stuff for the kids.

Yep, pretty sure there is one!!
I'll be there too!!

Melbourne_Blood
30th July 2013, 01:16 PM
Got premiership club tix from work, I'll be there!!

dimelb
30th July 2013, 01:54 PM

Details from the club site: Swans v Bulldogs Match Info - SYDNEYSWANS.com.au (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-07-29/swans-v-bulldogs-match-info)

Chilcott
30th July 2013, 02:19 PM
I will be there, along with my two young ones.

Lucky my son loves the Swans. He wanted 25 on his jumper two weeks ago. This week he wants 18.

My 6 year old daughter barracks for the Saints. I have told her she will be moving out of the house and into the cubby house if she keeps that up.

Jewels
30th July 2013, 05:03 PM
I believe there is a Members function afterwards. Can anyone confirmk? One of the good Melbourne ones where all of the team come down and sign stuff for the kids.

Aren't you lot spoilt, no such thing as after match functions in Sydney anymore.

dimelb
30th July 2013, 05:37 PM
We are doubly spoilt: before and after. :eek:

swans_premiers
30th July 2013, 06:32 PM
Also what's the go with heading down to the geelong game?

I presume you can train it down if its not already sold out?

aardvark
30th July 2013, 06:43 PM
Also what's the go with heading down to the geelong game?

I presume you can train it down if its not already sold out?

http://www.vline.com.au/pdf/timetables/geelong.pdf

magic.merkin
31st July 2013, 09:51 AM
I'll be there with my dad and my leper brother who is a dogs supporter.
I renewed my membership last night (3 hours before cut off), hopefully have my ticket before the weekend.

Should be good. Geelong can get stuffed this year. $50 ($20 increase) a ticket to all be seated in a bay surrounded by standing Geelong drunks. i'll pass. It's a nice ground other than that.

baskin
31st July 2013, 10:34 AM
I'll be there with a group of 22 family and friends, some from Melbourne and others coming down from NSW. Our own little cheer squad. We can't wait.

swantastic
2nd August 2013, 12:20 PM
me and the 2 kids will be sitting in the cheer squd with the ferals..lol.....GO BLOODS

CJK
2nd August 2013, 12:27 PM
Great thread.

would read again/10

magic.merkin
2nd August 2013, 12:39 PM
me and the 2 kids will be sitting in the cheer squd with the ferals..lol.....GO BLOODS
answers over here :tongue:
Who's going to the bulldogs game? (http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/forum/showthread.php/36582-Who-s-going-to-the-bulldogs-game)

CJK
2nd August 2013, 03:53 PM
So after the merge it not looks like I'm trolling everyone on here as opposed to just user Swantastic (... lol....GO BLOODS)

aardvark
2nd August 2013, 06:48 PM
So after the merge it not looks like I'm trolling everyone on here as opposed to just user Swantastic (... lol....GO BLOODS)

Time to bring back the old Avatar methinks.

Dosser
2nd August 2013, 08:45 PM
I'll be there with my daughter. I will look for you.

johnno
4th August 2013, 01:11 PM
Should be good. Geelong can get stuffed this year. $50 ($20 increase) a ticket to all be seated in a bay surrounded by standing Geelong drunks. i'll pass. It's a nice ground other than that.[/QUOTE]

I agree. My last game at Kardinia Park was when we won in 2011. Had been going down the highway every prior to that for around 5-6 years in a row. All of a sudden, the price of a ticket went from $25 to $50-$60...forget it, I'm not paying that much more on top of my membership for one game of football!!!

I fear 2011 was my last ever trip to Geelong for a game of AFL football.