PDA

View Full Version : TLM voting - QF

liz
8th September 2013, 04:11 PM
Having practised setting up the TLM voting while Scott's been around, the moment he gets on a plane and leave me in control, it stops working!

Can someone please try voting and tell me what they see? I am just getting a message that I have already voted so I can't see what it is calling the round.

Swansinger
8th September 2013, 07:03 PM
Server error

Reload

The website encountered an error while retrieving RWO - RedAndWhiteOnline.com (http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/?pageid=tlm). It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Error code: 500

I don't want to get too technical....but I think it means something's gone wrong:rofl:

liz
8th September 2013, 07:32 PM
HMMMM...not looking good. I now can't get to the admin page where I might have a chance of fixing it.

Can I suggest people PM their votes to Scott (since I am not meant to be able to see the results). If his inbox gets full (because I now hundreds of people will be rushing to post votes for this game), send them to me instead. Maybe Scott will look on in on us from afar and have some idea how I might fix it.

aardvark
8th September 2013, 07:40 PM
Probably a silly thing to suggest but have you tried restarting your computer and revisiting the page? Apologies if you have already tried.

Jewels
8th September 2013, 07:46 PM
Maybe the footy gods are telling us something.....

ScottH
9th September 2013, 01:02 AM
When I get the laptop off the mrs I'll have a look. I'm on my phone atm. She it's doing school work. *shakes head.

We were hacked again the other night and I managed to clean up most of the site while you guys slept. Maybe the tlm page got hit too.

Edit: you did cal it rnd 24, not qf?

liz
9th September 2013, 01:05 AM
When I get the laptop off the mrs I'll have a look. I'm on my phone atm. She it's doing school work. *shakes head.

We were hacked again the other night and I managed to clean up most of the site while you guys slept. Maybe the tlm page got hit too.

I tried a bit of both before it finally broke. Initially I just got a message saying I had already voted (which I hadn't) regardless of whether I tried round 24 or QF. I can't remember which I left it with. But later the error 500 message started appearing.

ScottH
9th September 2013, 01:22 AM
Ok. the initial "you have already voted" is normal. Takes 5_10 min s to cache.
Sounds like a hack issue. If ugg is around he might be able to have a look
I'll def have a look soon.

ScottH
9th September 2013, 02:47 AM
Voting is now open!!

ScottH
10th September 2013, 10:21 PM
Only 14 voters so far??

Don't make me come back home and knock your heads together!!!

Jimitron5000
10th September 2013, 10:37 PM
Only 14 voters so far??

Don't make me come back home and knock your heads together!!!

I'm surprised 14 people found some players to vote for!

ScottH
11th September 2013, 04:43 AM
I'm surprised 14 people found some players to vote for!

fair point. Although I am yet to see the game.

We still need votes to ensure the right players get the votes.

Jewels
11th September 2013, 11:33 AM
fair point. Although I am yet to see the game.

We still need votes to ensure the right players get the votes.

Save your sanity Scott and don't do it!
I cannot in all honesty think of one player deserving a vote.

Swansongster
11th September 2013, 12:05 PM

What are people hoping to gain from hacking RWO? Who is it? And, why?

aardvark
11th September 2013, 12:53 PM

You'd reckon Hawthorn would be over it by now!

ScottH
11th September 2013, 06:02 PM

no idea who. but they link back to their own sites to drive false traffic there.
for me it's just a pain in the butt.
I will upgrade to the latest version of the forum in the off season.
see if that helps.