PDA

View Full Version : Emergency! Help please!

DK_
22nd September 2013, 03:22 PM
This is a long shot, but I've had an IT disaster which caused me to lose my copy of last year's Swans finals matches. Is there anyone out there who:

1. Has a media center; and
2. Has a recording of last year's finals games on it?

I know it's a long shot, but would be eternally grateful!

BillyRayCypress
22nd September 2013, 06:29 PM
The other option is to go down to JB and purchase a set of your own.

On-Baller
22nd September 2013, 06:35 PM
Have the games and could send them to you, why a media centre is there some sort of sharing thru those? Check your pm's as well i will send you another way to get them.

goswannies
22nd September 2013, 07:35 PM
The other option is to go down to JB and purchase a set of your own.

ebay might be even cheaper ... but at the moment there is only one 2012 Victory Pack for sale (at time of posting)

DK_
22nd September 2013, 10:49 PM
Have the games and could send them to you, why a media centre is there some sort of sharing thru those? Check your pm's as well i will send you another way to get them.

Media Center isn't all that important - just a convenient format. It's just a PC at the end of the day, so any digital format will work. Thanks for PM, much appreciated.

magic.merkin
23rd September 2013, 02:18 PM
I have them all in mkv if you need. Good old XBMC :) though I have only bothered to rip in 2005 / 2012 premiership packs. Saves getting out the DVD's :)

DK_
23rd September 2013, 09:13 PM
I have them all in mkv if you need. Good old XBMC :) though I have only bothered to rip in 2005 / 2012 premiership packs. Saves getting out the DVD's :)

Got it sorted, thanks!