PDA

View Full Version : Swans chat Shots Fired: G-Man Re-Signs - 9 years

magic.merkin
3rd October 2013, 04:10 PM
G-Man Re-Signs - GWSGIANTS.com.au (http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2013-10-03/gman-resigns)

The GIANTS are delighted to announce they have re-signed the club mascot G-Man for the next nine years.

"And I'm rapt that Big Mummy is joining us. I met him under the Anzac Bridge this morning and he's almost as tall as me. It will be great to have him swanning around Western Sydney and Canberra."

"Naturally we did our due diligence and put him through a thorough medical examination before putting pen to paper. We have inserted a wear and tear clause in his contract simply because he is always being mobbed by children wherever he goes," he said, "But we have no doubt he is worth every cent and hope we can extend him beyond the next nine years. He is not only proudly silly but he will always Stand Tall."

giant
3rd October 2013, 04:27 PM
I've seen this G-Man - no loss here, highly over-rated show pony, Cyggie danced his ass off.

Reggi
3rd October 2013, 04:33 PM
To quote Paul Keating. "I feel I have just been belted with wet newspaper"

ugg
3rd October 2013, 04:35 PM
They gave Brogan a nine year deal?

Dosser
3rd October 2013, 04:41 PM
Completely irresponsible. The AFL should save them from themselves.

DK_
3rd October 2013, 05:01 PM
Giants have signed Hawkins?! The Melbourne media are going to lose it!

jono2707
3rd October 2013, 05:02 PM
Quite possibly the worst mascot ever.

Still, given the length of his contract, he might outlast the club by a few years....

aardvark
3rd October 2013, 06:06 PM
Cyggie threatens to go into draft, wants 15 year deal!:wink:

Auntie.Gerald
3rd October 2013, 09:06 PM
To quote Paul Keating. "I feel I have just been belted with wet newspaper"

or as Keating said to Johnny

"I am not like the Leader of the Opposition. I did not slither out of the Cabinet room like a mangy maggot..."

he also doid call the Indonesian PM "recalcitrant"..............ehhhhhh :hmmmm2:

Cardinal
3rd October 2013, 10:03 PM
That was the Malaysian PM.

I actually think G-Man (if that's his real name) has more visability at games than Cyggy - sorry.

AnnieH
4th October 2013, 11:58 AM
Quite possibly the worst mascot ever.

Still, given the length of his contract, he might outlast the club by a few years....

First gut laugh of the day.
Thanks mate.

Xie Shan
5th October 2013, 01:19 AM
They're at it again!

Leadership group recommends 9 year offer to G-Man be lifted to 10 on basis he is "excellent cultural fit" Still waiting on AFL #proudlysilly

- - - Updated - - -

They're at it again!

Leadership group recommends 9 year offer to G-Man be lifted to 10 on basis he is "excellent cultural fit" Still waiting on AFL #proudlysilly

jono2707
5th October 2013, 01:27 AM
Might be a cultural fit but them shoes certainly don't....

#noonewantsyou #stupidwasteofmoney