PDA

View Full Version : One man stands alone?.

Beerman
23rd October 2013, 10:04 PM
Slow news lately, so here's a little something. A friend googled for sydney swans at work. Here's what came back:

God broke the mould when He made LRT.

ScottH
23rd October 2013, 10:12 PM
LOL

Xie Shan
23rd October 2013, 10:49 PM
He's now down to one of only three remaining players from the 2005 premiership, along with Goodes and O'Keefe. It's touch and go, but he might well be the last man standing!!

GongSwan
24th October 2013, 12:12 AM
He well could be last to go. His injuries may have kept him relatively fresh. If the knee comes good he could go another 2 years. Seems likely Goodes and ROK might pull hte pin 2014, ROK only becaus ehe's slowing down a bit. We might see him back in his high HF role this year more often with Luke going into the middle more

Primmy
24th October 2013, 09:02 AM
Awwww. Lovely bloke.

Swansongster
24th October 2013, 09:19 AM
He well could be last to go. His injuries may have kept him relatively fresh. If the knee comes good he could go another 2 years. Seems likely Goodes and ROK might pull hte pin 2014, ROK only becaus ehe's slowing down a bit. We might see him back in his high HF role this year more often with Luke going into the middle more

I'm really hoping ROK can become only our fourth ever 300-plus gamer (for the club). Without injury it will happen in round 18, 2014.

Jewels
24th October 2013, 12:04 PM
I'm really hoping ROK can become only our fourth ever 300-plus gamer (for the club). Without injury it will happen in round 18, 2014.

I'd like to see that also, fingers crossed.

Nico
24th October 2013, 04:54 PM

Got to be one of the most consistent players to ever play the game.

wolftone57
25th October 2013, 01:24 PM
LRT is timeless. His look unique. His manners impeccable. His loyalty second to none. He is the epitome of a Blood. He is the last man standing when the chips are down. He will try even though the effort nearly kills him. I would always want a bloke like that on my team.

dimelb
25th October 2013, 01:43 PM
LRT is timeless. His look unique. His manners impeccable. His loyalty second to none. He is the epitome of a Blood. He is the last man standing when the chips are down. He will try even though the effort nearly kills him. I would always want a bloke like that on my team.

Eloquent Wolfie.
And truthful.