PDA

View Full Version : Swans chat Off-season Training Thread

ShockOfHair
4th November 2013, 02:02 PM
Too early for the injury thread, and in a few weeks there'll be photos of semi-naked Swans that others will be eager to share.

Anyway, here's the rundown on Goodes, AJ, Mitchell, Reid and Walsh. Apart from AJ, they all should be ready for round 1.

Goodes, Reid and Walsh still at the running stage.

Johnson:
Alex Johnson (knee) His first knee reconstruction failed, so he had a second bout of surgery in August, this time taking the hybrid-LARS option. He is progressing well and will start running on the Alter-G treadmill over the next couple of weeks to gradually build his strength.

Details: How players are recovering from long-term injuries at your club - AFL.com.au (http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-11-02/the-longterm-injuries-at-your-club)

Untamed Snark
4th November 2013, 02:09 PM
I got as far naked photos.

ShockOfHair
4th November 2013, 03:09 PM
I believe they account for 78% of RWO's summer page views.

Primmy
4th November 2013, 03:33 PM
I got as far naked photos.
I'm with you Snarko. Its getting to the frankly unsavoury stage with me, old enough to be a gran in some cases. Just as well I am anonimous...... Still, I like to think of it as art appreciation.

aardvark
4th November 2013, 03:41 PM
I'm with you Snarko. Its getting to the frankly unsavoury stage with me, old enough to be a gran in some cases. Just as well I am anonimous...... Still, I like to think of it as art appreciation.

BillyRayCypress
4th November 2013, 09:00 PM
There might be some scratching shortly if Primmy catches you Aadvark. :)

Primmy
4th November 2013, 09:21 PM
Very funny arrr; not a couger. I never allow them to get that close to me (ahem),. Like I said - art appreciation.......and bemoaning the lost years.....

aardvark
4th November 2013, 09:53 PM
Very funny arrr; not a couger. I never allow them to get that close to me (ahem),. Like I said - art appreciation.......and bemoaning the lost years.....

I know exactly where you're coming from Prim.

Jewels
5th November 2013, 10:21 AM

I know exactly where you're coming from Prim.

Yep me too, particularly that last sentence.